Author Topic: Explosion in mosque kills 15 in southeast Iran  (Read 1250 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Explosion in mosque kills 15 in southeast Iran
« on: May 28, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »
Explosion in mosque kills 15 in southeast Iran
1 hour ago

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's official news agency says an explosion in a mosque has killed 15 people and wounded 50 others in southeast Iran near the Pakistani border.

Thursday's report says officials were investigating the cause of the explosion in the Iranian city of Zahedan, some 1,000 miles (1,600 kilometers) southeast of the capital, Tehran.

It quotes an unnamed official as saying part of the mosque was destroyed and rescue teams were transferring the bodies of the dead and injured.

In 2007, a bombing by the militant group Jundallah, or God's Brigade, said to have links to al-Qaida killed 11 members of Iran's Revolutionary Guards in Zahedan.

The area near the Pakistani border has also witnessed clashes between Iranian security forces and drug smugglers.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... wD98FCE580

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Explosion in mosque kills 15 in southeast Iran
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »
I'm sure someone couldn't keep their fingers off the mechanism to make the bomb vest explode! We can hope! I hope this happens every single day til they are ALL wiped out!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 12:12:52 AM »
Fifteen!  Do I hear twenty?!  It's like the number of their dead is like an auction with these mosque bombings in Pakistan, Iran and all these other muslim nazi hellholes. 

When muslims blow up other muslims, do they still get their fictitious 72 pig heinies in their fictitious heaven to mount?

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 12:21:30 AM »
Either way you look at it today we are at War. So even though I don't like to see or hear of people dying I can't feel any sympathy for them lot..

Still counting, over 1.5 billion to go, can they hurry up their own self carnage.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 01:17:09 AM »
Again a case of an internal mixed up fighting among muslamics, that can be expected to continue till their end. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 01:25:11 AM »
Excellent news!

The more Muslims kill other Muslims,   the better for the United States,   Israel,  and Western Civilization in general.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 02:01:58 AM »
Finally some good news.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 04:19:16 AM »
 :fireworks: :dance:

Keep up the good work Muslims  :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 06:26:09 AM »
This is what happens when children are taught to play with matches :nuke: They were making bombs in that mosque like they do in most of them [censored] houses. I guess something finally went right :dance: :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 08:03:18 AM »
15 fewer Muslims to deal with.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 08:06:20 AM »
How long until they say Israel/Jews in general were responsible for the explosion?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 11:14:26 AM »
How long until they say Israel/Jews in general were responsible for the explosion?

They can dare to say it only when they start getting eliminated in thousands and millions in each event.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 01:19:52 PM »
Don't worry I bet they already blamed it on Zionists and Crusaders, Nothing what west can do will change their attitude so it's better to bomb them than spend money and waist our soldier's lives on vain attempts to improve their lot... as long as sharia and Quran rule their souls anyway.  8) :dance: 8) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 10:34:18 PM »
Don't worry I bet they already blamed it on Zionists and Crusaders, Nothing what west can do will change their attitude so it's better to bomb them than spend money and waist our soldier's lives on vain attempts to improve their lot... as long as sharia and Quran rule their souls anyway.  8) :dance: 8) 

Amen to that one! I would much rather bomb them into oblivion than to sacrifice our soldiers and good people.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 09:45:47 AM »

Not long.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/026366.php

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 07:25:48 AM »
But they didn't blamed the J... Zionists this time.  :o And it's work of Pakistan the Country which gave the world Talibans, London metro bombers and honour kilings. Anyway 15 gone only one bilion left.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm