Author Topic: Air France flight 447: an act of Jihad?  (Read 1668 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Air France flight 447: an act of Jihad?
« on: June 02, 2009, 08:23:25 AM »

Was Air France flight 447 an act of Jihad?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524263,00.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Air France flight 447: an act of Jihad?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 11:21:12 AM »
I don't think so. But if the pilot was muslim he might have deliberately crashed the plane, such things had happened before.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 11:35:37 AM »
Nah! I don't think so, since Brazil is not really what I would call a muslim terrorist hub. I f it was an Air France flight from the US, Britain, Germany or Spain, than I ,'d say it was possible.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »
Nah! I don't think so, since Brazil is not really what I would call a muslim terrorist hub. I f it was an Air France flight from the US, Britain, Germany or Spain, than I ,'d say it was possible.

Wow.... Rush is now saying that the whole 'lightning' explanation doesn't add up.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 02:12:18 PM »

Wow.... Rush is now saying that the whole 'lightning' explanation doesn't add up.

Well, there was a lot of nasty weather in the vicinity.  Lightning may only be one of a number of potential problems that the aircraft had to deal with.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »

probably not, no one took responsibility for it.  What's the point of a terrorist attack if everyone thinks its just an accident?

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 05:03:25 PM »
It could be jihad.  But then again it might not be.  It could be just a horrible freak accident.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 05:16:13 PM »
I flew this route 6 times. And there have ALWAYS been turbulences in that region. The plane shook every time but it never crashed,...

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 08:00:56 PM »
it was a terrible crash but a work of jihad who knows?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 09:12:44 PM »

probably not, no one took responsibility for it.  What's the point of a terrorist attack if everyone thinks its just an accident?

I agree with you, this is not an act of jihad.
Because, if it was, we all know that the jihadists can not keep their mouths shut and would boast about it somewhere to someone.
They love to flaunt their stupidities.
It makes them feel like big powerful men.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 02:04:42 AM »

Sometimes,    Al Qaeda waits several days before admitting that they are responsible for a terrorist attack.     Osama Bid Laden has a history of denying Al Qaeda attacks.      Time will tell if this was yet another Islamic terrorist attack.     If it was,   it wouldn't be surprising in the least.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »
And sometimes individual muslim  who live entire life like infidels just snaps... It's called sudden Jihad sindrome I woud not fly with muslim pilot or trust my life to muslim doctor. Both countries although comie ones (Brazil and France) are still part of dal al harb. It's propably acident but we'll never know truth becosue goverments are covering such cases to not stir up the people agaisnt muslims.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 10:22:08 AM »
The Government and FFA might have covered up one act of terrorism. The ill fated flight of a commercial airliner that dove ( nose down ) 900 miles per hour into the Atlantic Ocean.

When this first happened, they had recovered the black box and I heard the audio :  The piolet was saying allah ackbar as the plane went down.
After the audio was heard nationwide no further comments nor investigations came forth.
This might have been a cover up. I wonder if they closed the case because they couldn't directly prove it was another terrorist attack?
I would think the audio would have sufficed as evidence, especially since no other evidence came forth as to why the plane crashed to begin with.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 11:18:20 AM »
This destruction is sounding more and more like Jihad.  The evidence points to the aircraft blowing up in pieces, or in half,  before it hit the water.   The black boxes could be in very deep water, that takes special equipment to retrive, 2300 feet below the surface. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »
http://news.aol.com/article/air-france-crash-black-boxes/505833?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fair-france-crash-black-boxes%2F505833
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 11:53:06 AM »
By the way,  I fly all the time,  over the ocean the plane is too high above the clouds to have lightning to be such an impact on the jet.  I don't buy that theory either.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »
I feel terrible about the loss of life and I hope that the families can come to terms with the sad event. Hashem is the ultimate judge.

At the moment I do not believe that this is an act of jihad.

I also don't believe that the fact that a Muslim says Allah Akbutt means that he is a terrorist. To believe that would mean that anyone who says "JC" before they die is a terrorist. I believe that is what one pilot was recently heard on a black box recording saying just before the plane crashed.

I am very wary about flying. Since 9/11 I have only flown 4 times {for job interviews in San Diego and Denver}. I am not flying for two reasons, the threat of terrorism and the fear that the airlines are not servicing the planes properly. I don't know about odds but for some reason my family knows at least 3 victims of airline disasters.

I know that if my death is imminent I will be reciting the Shema as I am taken. I hope I can die Al Kiddush Hashem.

http://www.yutorah.org/lectures/lecture.cfm/713373/Rabbi_Dovid_Gottlieb/Dying_Al_Kiddush_Hashem

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 12:24:54 PM »
The Government and FFA might have covered up one act of terrorism. The ill fated flight of a commercial airliner that dove ( nose down ) 900 miles per hour into the Atlantic Ocean.

When this first happened, they had recovered the black box and I heard the audio :  The piolet was saying allah ackbar as the plane went down.
After the audio was heard nationwide no further comments nor investigations came forth.
This might have been a cover up. I wonder if they closed the case because they couldn't directly prove it was another terrorist attack?
I would think the audio would have sufficed as evidence, especially since no other evidence came forth as to why the plane crashed to begin with.

Shalom - Dox

The airliner you are probably referring to is Egypt Air flight 990.  Here is the finding of the NTSB.  While they did not state categorically that it was an act of jihad, I'd hardly call it a cover up.

http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief2.asp?ev_id=20020322X00388&ntsbno=DCA00MA006&akey=1

As far as flying above the clouds, thunderstorms can have tops up to 60-70,000 feet.  Even a modest thunderstorm will have tops of about 40,000 feet.  Aircraft do not typically fly above them but instead navigate around them.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 12:32:53 PM »
http://actdcmetro.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/air-france-bomb-threat-before-flight-447-crash/

QUOTE>> The floating debris is spread out in two areas about 35 miles apart, not far off the flight path of Flight 447, said Air Force spokesman Jorge Amaral.  <<UNQUOTE

The wide spread of debris may perhaps indicate the breakage of the flight high up in the air.

Although I still feel that it has fewer chances of being Jihad.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.