Author Topic: Obama implies American Jews are disloyal  (Read 908 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Obama implies American Jews are disloyal
« on: June 03, 2009, 12:37:56 AM »
Please read the following article from jpost.com:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1243872317944&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Here is a quote from the article:
Asked how he would reply to those in the Muslim world who felt the US blindly supported Israel, Obama replied, "Well, what I'd say is, there's no doubt that the United States has a special relationship with Israel. There are a lot of Israelis who used to be Americans. There [are] huge cross-cultural ties between the two countries. I think that as a vibrant democracy that shares many of our values, obviously we're deeply sympathetic to Israel."

Why does Obama mention that "there are alot of Israelis who used to be Americans?"  There is only one conclusion:  He feels that Jews are not truly loyal to the U.S and wants to "encourage" more American Jews to make aliyah.  Obama totally ignores the fact that THERE ARE FAR MORE ISRAELIS WHO NOW PERMANENTLY RESIDE IN THE U.S.  Large numbers of Israelis live in N.Y.C, L.A and Miami, probably several hundred thousand combined. 
What else can you suspect from a Black, Muslim Nationalist? 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama implies American Jews are disloyal
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 12:57:26 AM »
And, in response, I am implying that African Muslims are disloyal to America.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 01:52:04 AM »
This piece of swine dreck doesn't seem to heed the fact that most American Jews are VERY loyal--to him. But blacks have been stabbing Jews in the back after all they have done for them since day one, so this is nothing new.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 02:11:15 AM »
Obama is a master of kissing the butt of the Arab. I have never witnessed an American president who will bend over and offer his hiney to the Muslim pigs like Obama has. My father was loyal and served to protect America and its foreign interests in the 60s and 70s and I have worked in the defense industry to help keep America safe from missile weapons. I have always voted in every election and consider myself a proud and loyal American who is feeling more and more disenfranchised by this administration.

Obama is the one with loyalty problems and we all doubt that he is even a native born American.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:51:00 AM »
Obama can have his evil intentions but maybe the Creator is just using him to urge American Jews to make aliyah.

True home of the Jews is Israel and nothing else.

In my opinion, all Jews who feel themselves Jews should go to Israel. Such move will:

1) Solve the ambivalence between loyalty to Jewish people and to host country (these are not necessarily coincide),
2) Secure that his/her descendants will be Jewish,
3) Make Jewish State stronger, and
4) Fulfill the G-d's commandment to live in the Land of Israel.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 06:42:26 AM »
All i can say who is obama loyal to he bows like a subservient slave to saudi king     
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 08:01:37 AM »
God uses uses evil men to do his will on earth no doubt, but if America will kick out the Jews violelently it will be cursed and suffer like Spain, Germany or Russia. It's beyound belive that oba-ma(st)-go is apologising to Jihadis for supporting Israel; What Arabs or Muslim world in general gave to USA apart from Afagani heroine and 9/11?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 08:27:11 AM »
Please read the following article from jpost.com:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1243872317944&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Here is a quote from the article:
Asked how he would reply to those in the Muslim world who felt the US blindly supported Israel, Obama replied, "Well, what I'd say is, there's no doubt that the United States has a special relationship with Israel. There are a lot of Israelis who used to be Americans. There [are] huge cross-cultural ties between the two countries. I think that as a vibrant democracy that shares many of our values, obviously we're deeply sympathetic to Israel."

Why does Obama mention that "there are alot of Israelis who used to be Americans?"  There is only one conclusion:  He feels that Jews are not truly loyal to the U.S and wants to "encourage" more American Jews to make aliyah.  Obama totally ignores the fact that THERE ARE FAR MORE ISRAELIS WHO NOW PERMANENTLY RESIDE IN THE U.S.  Large numbers of Israelis live in N.Y.C, L.A and Miami, probably several hundred thousand combined. 
What else can you suspect from a Black, Muslim Nationalist? 
He's adding even MORE anti-semitism
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 11:43:46 AM »
All i can say who is obama loyal to he bows like a subservient slave to saudi king     

So true Mord What did the media do when obama bowed to that king? Nothing!  >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 11:50:50 AM »
Hold on one second. In as much obama is an anti semite and muslim reading the statement below can also imply that since many americans live in israel america has a lot in common with israelis and there (obama) supposedly cares about israel. Implying that he was implying they were disloyal is not a definitive thing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »
Hold on one second. In as much obama is an anti semite and muslim reading the statement below can also imply that since many americans live in israel america has a lot in common with israelis and there (obama) supposedly cares about israel. Implying that he was implying they were disloyal is not a definitive thing.

Of course this is doublespeak. It can be read either way. To most it reads as you suggest, but upon deeper thought you realize that he is saying the same thing to the Arabs. I mean that he is saying that America shares values with Islam, etc. I have reason to suspect Obamas intentions and I look for the darker meaning.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14