Author Topic: Biden in 1999: "All Serbs should be placed in Nazi-style Concentration Camps"  (Read 9174 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

VP Joe Biden said in 1999: "All Serbs should be placed in Nazi-style Concentration Camps"

Joe Biden's support for Albanian Muslim Nazis in Kosovo Exposed

US Vice President Joe Biden stated that... "all Serbs should be placed in Nazi-style concentration camps" during US Senate deliberations in 1999...

Biden also called for a "Japanese-German style occupation" of Serbia during Clinton's criminal bombing of Serbia in 1999...

The illegal declaration by Albanian Muslim terrorists that Kosovo-Metohija is now an independent Islamic state endangers Israel's survival.

Suicidal Western nations, including the United States, are demanding that Kosovo become an independent Muslim terrorist state in the middle of Europe. This insane attempt to appease the Muslim terrorist world will lead to catastrophe for America and Western civilization. Kosovo has always been a historic part of Serbia. The heroic Serb Christians, who are our true friends and allies, must continue to have sovereign control over Kosovo. Creating an independent Albanian Muslim terrorist state in Kosovo endangers America, Europe, Israel and the whole Western world. The new dictator of this independent Islamic terrorist state is a drug-dealing Albanian mass murderer. Kosovo has always been and will always be part of Serbia. We must help the heroic Serb Christians take back their sacred homeland.

Fight back against Islamic Nazi terror by joining JTF!   

http://www.jtf.org/e

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
   That is very diplomatic speech of mister Biden...I hope he burnes in hell soon! :serbia:
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Biden has proved himself time and time again to be a complete imbecile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
Too late, again...
Anyway  :clap:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Too late, again...

Okay, I admit I had to use an online translator program to write this but...

???? Jakov, Ti si stvarno cudan, brate!    :o ??? ??? :disease: :fright: :fright:

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
This is not only pure lack of diplomacy. This is non-democratic Hitler-style and absolutely insane. I think he must have a severe problem with his perception of this world!? What makes him hating Serbia so much!?  :o

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Too late, again...
  Too late ? what do you mean?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Is there a link that can confirm that Biden actually said "All Serbs should be placed in Nazi-style Concentration Camps"?

I'm not doubtful that he may have said it but I've just heard rumours about it and haven't actually read any reliable source confirming that he did indeed say that.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
I've read he'd said that on CNN or something.
Is there anyone who had recorded that, PLEASE???

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I've read he'd said that on CNN or something.
Is there anyone who had recorded that, PLEASE???

Shalom Sonja,

He is actually reported to have said that on the US Senate floor during Senate deliberations in the spring of 1999 authorizing the Clinton administration to use US military force against Serbia using NATO as a cover for the illegal, criminal act.

There is no direct link available on the internet to that particular comment in the Congressional record, [surprise, surprise, information on the internet has a habit of "disappearing" without trace] however, past conduct is usually a very good indicator of future conduct. Having that in mind, this is what Biden said about the Heroic Christian Serbs - our great friends & allies during both World Wars and victims of a terrible Holocaust during WW2 -  in an interview he gave to CNN's Larry King Live in 1993:

"Serbs are illiterate degenerates, baby killers, butchers and rapists"

Anyone who could say - with a straight face - such a despicably evil falsehood on live national TV in 1993 in front of an audience of Hundreds of Millions of viewers all over the world is very highly likely to have also said in the relative privacy of the US Senate floor in 1999:

"All Serbs should be placed in Nazi-style Concentration Camps"

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
This video is evidence of ( why obama picked biden ) and where is the media coverage about biden's nazi behavior?

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
This video is evidence of ( why obama picked biden ) and where is the media coverage about biden's nazi behavior?

Who cares about something he said against Serbs 16 years ago? But imagine the outrage from the Muslim community if he said that about Muslims.

I actually looked for a clip of Biden's comments but they are nowhere to be found. I don't think CNN has given anyone the right to access that episode of Larry King Live.

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
Too late, again...(and every single time I am ariving too late)

Jok, nisam ja cudan, samo nedorecen.