Author Topic: One American's Apology  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
One American's Apology
« on: May 18, 2009, 12:53:08 PM »
Dear Serbia,

I truly regret that the country I love did such heinous things to you in the 90's.  And that today we hurt you  more by recognizing Kosovo.

I don't expect or ask you to forgive my whole  country. I just hope that you know that not every American was in Favor of the NATO campaign.

If I had been in charge, America simply would have dissolved NATO or left it altogether after the Cold War. Wesley Clark would just be another faceless bureaucrat at the Pentagon, instead of the man who (in his mind) "bravely" bombed non-military targets and nearly provoked a war with Russia and is hailed by our lefties as an Eisenhower.

Again, I am sorry for what happened and I do not think that you will forgive the US just because what one person writes on one forum. I just want you to know that not every American was in favor of what happened.

:serbia: :'(

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: One American's Apology
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 03:57:28 PM »
Thank you for your kind and sincere words.

We know that there are many good Americans, like many on this forum who feel the same way you do. Unfortunately, the average American has no idea where Serbia is or where it is located on a map. There is not much regular Americans could have done anyways and I don't think people like you should be apologizing for anything. The ones who should be appologizing are the politicians who caused so much suffering upon our people and who have taken away our land.

You'd be surprised what a simple apology could do. If any of them could have just expressed their forgiveness for the thousands of innocent civilians that were killed, the incredible damage to key infrastructures and the economic loss that Serbia suffered in the aftermath of the bombing campaign, it would have done a lot. Instead, these lowlives keep bragging about how it saved lives, improved peace in the Balkans, ect.. Richard Holbrooke for instance, just before the 10th year anniversary said that bombing was necessary and that it improved the lives of Albanians as well as Serbs living in Kosovo. Now considering what has happened to Serbs since the withdrawal of Serbian troops and the conditions they currently live in today, we know that's a flat out lie. I'm not saying appologizing for the death and destruction would immediately repair relations between the U.S. and Serbia, but it would be a good start.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:26:30 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 09:31:45 AM »
It's just like apples, you have good ones and rotten ones.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 01:49:25 AM »
Thank you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 07:36:45 AM »
Damn to hell.  Clinton the Communist bastard bombed the righteous country of Serbia..  Bastards.. I get in battles with any US soldier who thinks he served America by bombing Serbia to protect nazi bloodthirsty Albanians and Bosnians.  It isa true disgrace.  Just know that when USA bombed Serbia, we bombed part of USA..  We attacked the part of USA that stood for freedom, righteousness , integrtiy.

Serbs cannot blame USA, blame the minority scumbags who have infested the country.  Now we got a muslim donkey ruling the once glorious country called USA.   USA = United States of Arab donkey Kissers.  Sorry thats how it all degradedhere.