Author Topic: Islamist crashes funeral of Pvt. William Long  (Read 516 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Islamist crashes funeral of Pvt. William Long
« on: June 06, 2009, 09:25:14 PM »
Words cannot describe the contempt and disgust I feel for this woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqopnIAnmAw&feature=ytn%3Amptnews
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Re: Islamist crashes funeral of Pvt. William Long
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 09:33:36 PM »
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, That rat faced witch is sooooooooooooooo lucky I was not there.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 10:41:42 PM »
Unfreakingbelieveable!  I am so tired of this bullcrap.  >:( She is lucky I wasn't there either.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 11:00:29 PM »
This hideous Muslim woman is an enemy of the United States of America.      The sooner she leaves the USA for a Muslim country,  the better.   G-d Bless the late Pvt. William Long and Pvt. Quinton I. Ezeagwula.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 01:57:42 AM »
Rabbi Kahane was so smart and sagely. He discovered the true nature of the Muslim.

If he would live today, he would get even more votes in Israel as Geert Wilders in the Netherlands.

He came thirty years too early.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 02:31:07 AM »
She is truly the kindred spirit of Helen Thomas, who is probably her significant other.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »
I would of called the cops are her and say she has a bomb under her chadoor

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »
This hideous Muslim woman is an enemy of the United States of America.      The sooner she leaves the USA for a Muslim country,  the better.   G-d Bless the late Pvt. William Long and Pvt. Quinton I. Ezeagwula.

Yes, G-d bless those men. I pray that there respective families see better times.