Author Topic: Causes of Fagness  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Causes of Fagness
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 06:12:33 PM »
Fags make a choice to be fags, its simple, they were made with the tool that makes them a 'man'  Any argument about this is ridiculous, and now tiresome as this nation gets more sick and insane with debauchery
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 06:58:14 PM »
Fags can't control themselves from being fags... Child molesters can't control themselves from being child molesters, so should we let them molest children because its a "genetic disorder" or "hormone imbalance"? Both are false proofs presented by the liberal establishment.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 11:36:04 PM »
It's caused by perversion, the same thing that causes any other weird fetish or unnatural sexuality.  What we need is a cure.  If the subject is not willing to say "Oh, I'm wrong" and stop all faggotude, then I surmise that a guillotine would be an effective cure.

I agree that fagness is a perversion. The perversion can be prevented by avoiding the behavior in the first place.
Homosexuals go out of their way to force this ( fagness ) as something normal. Homosexuals want approval from
the hetrosexual world because that acceptance would somehow justify their claims that fagness is normal.
Homosexuals do need help...only they can help themselves by not doing it in the first place.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »
then I surmise that a guillotine would be an effective cure.

Whoa what? How are you gonna kill people for being gay? You're Jewish, remember that other people had thought that we were devils with horns, who made matzah out of gentile blood. How can you make the same mistake as them?