Poll

POLL: What was the most EVIL thing Obama did this last week?

Said Iran should have the RIGHT to a nuke program
4 (25%)
Equated Holocaust to Arab Refugees
3 (18.8%)
Told Muslims that America is in fact... one of the largest Muslim Countries
2 (12.5%)
Continually quoted from what he called.. the 'HOLY KORAN'.  (Imagine if he had done with the holy bible)
0 (0%)
Told Cheering Muslims that Israel must REMOVE settlements... (While telling Muslims that America must stop arrogantly dictating what other countries should do)
5 (31.3%)
Continued to apologize to Muslims everywhere for evil America.
0 (0%)
Ordered Law Enforcement to Back Off Terror Investigations of Muslim Converts after 3 SEPARATE Muslim Converts attempted violent Jihad within past 14 days
1 (6.3%)
Allowed for MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD to be invited to his speech in Cairo
0 (0%)
(Accidentally) Releases Secret List of Nuclear Sites...a treasure Map for Terrorists"
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: POLL: What was the most EVIL thing Obama did this last week? (PLEASE ANSWER)  (Read 1015 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I keep thinking that he won't outdo himself... but this week has been the worst (BY FAR!!!) . I want your opinion on this.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 11:23:10 AM by briann »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I keep thinking that he won't outdo himself... but this week has been the worst (BY FAR!!!) . I want your opinion on this.

I have to say all of the above! As for him quoting the koran, he quoted one paragraph, but didn't go onto quote the next one, which had nothing but violence and hatred in it! My only reply to all of the above, is "HOW DARE HE!"
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Wow... I can see this is a tough question... everyone is answering differently.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Actually everything he do is evil! He is evil. That's what a Muslim is. Evil.

But to say Iran should have the RIGHT to a nuke program is shocking. He confirm with this evil statement that Iran has the right to have nuclear weapons! Now we see again his real face and his REAL GOALS!

He confirm that he is against Israel and America. He confirm that he is the friend of the Muslims.
How dare he can say it?
He want to destroy Israel and America! That's what he said with the statement "Iran should have the right to a nuke program".

America, you have a devil as president!

The Devil and his Grandmother (Grimm Brothers)
The Devil (Obama) and his Grandmother (Muslims)

HaShem will not forsake us!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't vote, because all of this is terrible.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Wow, what a tough poll! It's all horribel, it's like asking what's worse to lose, your legs or your right arm!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
The worse thing he did was his speech in Cario. The quotes from the koran, the promises to the muslims that he will help dismantle Israel.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
All of the ABOVE!!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The worst thing the so called president did last week was open his eyes. If he would have croaked in his sleep we would not have had another week of bad America abuser of the world speech's to suffer through. Each week this administration goes to a higher level of absurdity so trying to pinpoint the worst is a difficult prospect.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer

I have to say all of the above! As for him quoting the koran, he quoted one paragraph, but didn't go onto quote the next one, which had nothing but violence and hatred in it! My only reply to all of the above, is "HOW DARE HE!"

It is the worst possible horror to have this muslim nazi baboon as the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
All of the above!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I agree with everyone who listed All the Above.     

When the term "occupied terrorities"  comes to mind,    my definition is Barack Hussein Obama illegally occupying the White House and the executive branch of the U.S. Government in general.       The USA is being held hostage by BHO and the political correctness that illegally keeps him in the White House.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
His attempt at moral equivalency (equating the Holocaust with the Arab so-called "refugees") was disgusting to say the least.

When placed in the context of the policies of previous administrations, his call for Israel to concede land to the "Palestinians" was disgusting but not surprising.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
I don't vote, because all of this is terrible.

I did the same. I just could not make up my mind...
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
But the most damagingly evil thing he did was tell the world that Iran has a right to nukes.  This could have catastrophic consequences.... and this is so ultra-far to the left.... not even the Muslim-loving liberals in Europe think that Iran being a Nuclear power is a good idea.  It is TRULY a historically evil thing.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I voted "Equated Holocaust to Arab Refugees" only because there is only a single choice.

Otherwise he spoke everything EVIL and there is really no choice.
His speech writers have also arrived from the Kingdom of the Wretch.  :beast:

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I voted "Equated Holocaust to Arab Refugees" only because there is only a single choice.

Otherwise he spoke everything EVIL and there is really no choice.
His speech writers have also arrived from the Kingdom of the Wretch.  :beast:

The greatest deception begins...  :beast:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.