Author Topic: Im soooo tired....  (Read 728 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Im soooo tired....
« on: June 07, 2009, 10:25:13 AM »
 :doctor:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Im soooo tired....
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »
That's why they call you Mom!
That is what my very dear Dad tells me whenever I say...'I'm  so tired.'
That shuts me right up.  :::D
Try to get some uninterrupted sleep.  I know I would pay a million bucks for a nap.  I always feel better when I'm rested. Even if it is just a catnap.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 02:44:20 PM »
I know this    tiredness, that encloses me totally and in which I am tempted to sink, like in an eiderdown.

Last time I had this feeling as I drove on a highway as I came back from the next bigger city. I was so tempted to sleep, that I hit myself in the face perhaps two dozen times.

Finally I arrived without accident.

Tiredness can be sometimes very cruel.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 05:44:55 PM »
Hanna, I am sorry you are tired. I get overwhelmed at times and feel as though I could sleep and not wake up for a week.

Next time you feel this way try this: Open your curtains in your room to get a view of the trees outside, then turn on some classical music and while you listen to the soothing music, gaze at the trees or sky from your window. This might help you to relax and even take a nap.

Much luck to you in getting some rest Hanna.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 10:29:07 PM »
I'm tired too Hannah.  Tired of fighting evil and wishing everything would change, including changing the Presidency.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 10:31:35 PM »
I know this    tiredness, that encloses me totally and in which I am tempted to sink, like in an eiderdown.

Last time I had this feeling as I drove on a highway as I came back from the next bigger city. I was so tempted to sleep, that I hit myself in the face perhaps two dozen times.

That sounds like it would work better than coffee, but ouch!   :throw:

I think I'll stick with coffee.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 07:14:42 AM »

That sounds like it would work better than coffee, but ouch!   :throw:

I think I'll stick with coffee.

Coffee would have not helped in this case. I got up three days at 3.00 am and worked the whole day. So I was so tired it was unnatural. 

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani