Author Topic: 11 year old boy convert to Islam in the UK  (Read 3330 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
11 year old boy convert to Islam in the UK
« on: June 29, 2009, 08:19:07 AM »
I am speechless. They use kids! Kids! These filthy Muslims use unaware kids for their death cult.

What's going on in Europe? Oh good Lord.  :'(

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 11 year old boy convert to Islam in the UK
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 01:31:36 PM »
I bet his pedophille teacher Muhammad Ibn KALBud made him to do that

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »
I bet his pedophille teacher Muhammad Ibn KALBud made him to do that

The Muslim guy is on Oz video "The real islam revealed"
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 10:07:06 AM »
Did his parents told him that Muhammed was a pedophile?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 04:40:48 AM »
Things like this really sicken me. Couple of years ago when we in Australia had the Tampa debacle, Christian Ministers were trying to convert the so called 'Muslim refugees', only to have the Muslim hierarchy here kick up a HUGE fuss and pretty much condemn anyone preaching to a Muslim..

As usual our gutless ones bowed to them and left them alone.. Now I see this WTH?, it's ok for them to do it? and they either do it passively or ever so commonly by force.

Sick twisted world we live in. 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 12:48:28 AM »
I think his parents are just liberal leftist atheists and see Islam as an exotic cult. In their eyes, Islam is just an exotic game his son can play. What they may not have realised is that Muslims are getting stronger in Europe, and the boy may be in trouble when he grows up, in case he wants to leave Islam.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 01:53:39 AM »
Raulmarrio, you are correct in saying his parents may be swept away by thinking Islam is some exotic culture.
His parents may think learning about Islam will enrich his life while in reality their son is being programmed.
Some people are so easily fooled, and muslims rely on these fools as tools for spreading islam.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 04:38:39 PM »
Have you seen that nerd? I am sure he doesn't have a single friend (at least before embracing the d*vil). Let him grow up a bit and understand what Islam is about and he will regret. He wouldn't be the first to find out the truth about Islam when it is too late!  :P

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »
Have you seen that nerd? I am sure he doesn't have a single friend (at least before embracing the d*vil). Let him grow up a bit and understand what Islam is about and he will regret. He wouldn't be the first to find out the truth about Islam when it is too late!  :P

Yes, sure. He already converted. It will be difficult for him to leave the religion of pis*. Hope he awake one day

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 04:44:57 PM »

Yes, sure. He already converted. It will be difficult for him to leave the religion of pis*. Hope he awake one day

One day when he decides to turn away from islam it may occur that he wakes up with a knife on his throat and gets it slit or the head cut off!