Author Topic: URGENT: OBAMA TO PROPOSE DIVIDING JERUSALEM - Must read!  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
URGENT: OBAMA TO PROPOSE DIVIDING JERUSALEM - Must read!
« on: June 03, 2009, 07:33:53 AM »

URGENT: OBAMA TO PROPOSE DIVIDING JERUSALEM :: Making The Holy City The Capital Of Palestine
Email From: http://www.joelrosenberg.com/ | May 20, 2009 | Joel C. Rosenberg

(Washington, D.C., May 20, 2009) — Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has just finished his visit to Washington. Full analysis on my weblog, including a link to the YouTube clip of me on Glenn Beck’s show with a former CIA analyst who says he wouldn’t care if Israel ceased to exist.

MUST WATCH:
Joel On The Glen Beck Show 

That said, there’s more troubling news this morning. I’m horrified by credible reports that in his June 4th speech in Cairo, President Obama will say it is time to divide Jerusalem and make the holy city the capital of a Palestinian state.

No, Mr. President, it is not

Jerusalem is and should be the eternal, undivided capital of the Jewish people and the Jewish state. Dividing Jerusalem will not make peace. Rather, it would send a message to every Radical Islamic jihadist around the world that Israel is weak, that the Jews won’t even defend the sovereignty of their own capital, that there is “blood in the water,” and that it is time to strike Israel and wipe her off the map. Dividing Jerusalem would trigger an apocalyptic war in the Middle East the likes of which the region has never seen.

I am committed to doing everything I possibly can to educate people — and particularly U.S. and Canadian evangelical Christians — to the threats facing Israel and the West due to Radical Islam, and to the biblical responsibility we have to show unconditional love and unwavering support to Israel and the Jewish people. We’ll use radio, TV, the internet, emails and other media to get the word out. But we can’t do it alone. We want and need your help.

One idea: let’s build an alliance of one million true friends of Israel — people who love Israel, are committed to blessing her in real and practical ways, are absolutely opposed to dividing Jerusalem, and will pray faithfully for the peace of Jerusalem and the protection of all the people of the epicenter.

Currently, we have 100,000 subscribers to our Flash Traffic email updates who are committed to this cause. If each of us recruited just 10 new friends to sign up for Flash Traffic and be part of this alliance, we would be able to communicate new information, new projects, and new prayer requests to them instantly. We would be able to mobilize people for pro-Israel events. We would be able to mobilize people to write to President Obama and their Congressional leaders to stand with Israel, not against her. We would be able to work together to stockpile food, clothing, medical supplies and other aid in Israel ahead of the next war. And we would be able to encourage one another with the knowledge that we are not alone in this important fight.

Will you join us?

For more on President Obama’s plan to divide Jerusalem — and to read analysis of Prime Minister Netanyahu’s visit:

Joel Rosenberg’s Weblog   http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/

Will you help us build a global alliance of 1 million true friends of Israel? Click here to sign up for Flash Traffic.

COME TO ISRAEL AND ATTEND THE “JERUSALEM PRAYER SUMMIT”

Israel has never needed the unconditional love and unwavering support of evangelical Christians more than she does today. Yes, Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas are making threats. But the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a great and mighty God. He is calling us to bless Israel and show her our love in a real and practical way.

That’s why we are moving forward with The Joshua Fund’s next “Prayer & Vision Trip,” and we would love for you to join us. It will be held November 5-17, 2009, and culminate in our first-ever “Jerusalem Prayer Summit.”

And now, by God’s grace, we have been able to reduce the price by $600 per couple.

If you have never been to the Holy Land, it is hard to describe what a profound spiritual effect such a journey can have on you and your family. You may have heard others say God’s Word seemed to “come alive” in a new way when they walked where Jesus walked, from the shores of Galilee to the Mount of Olives and into the streets of Jerusalem. Well, it’s true, and I believe our 2009 Israel trip will allow you to experience this for yourself and intensify your desire to walk closely with Jesus Christ.

If you have been to Israel before, this trip will be a great opportunity to deepen your understanding of how powerfully the Lord is moving there. I will teach at key locations and answer your questions about the future of the epicenter. You will have the opportunity to meet with and pray for local pastors and ministry leaders. We are arranging for you to spend time engaged in a practical Joshua Fund ministry project to bless the poor and needy. What’s more, you will participate in a two-day conference to pray for the peace of Jerusalem at this critical hour.

We can take up to 300 people, and to make your experience as personal and special as possible, you will be assigned to one of seven buses of about 45 people. Each bus will be hosted by a Joshua Fund staff or board member or couple, or one of our close allies. You will ride that bus with your host every day, and in the process you’ll get to know the people on your bus, study the Bible with them, pray with and for them, discover Israel together with them, ask questions with them, and thus form a small community. Lord willing, I will rotate through the buses to get to know you and answer your questions. Each bus will also have a professional, licensed Israeli tour guide who know every detail of the country inside and out.

Please click the link below, learn more, pray about it, and then — if the Lord gives you the green light — please sign up and come with us, while there is still space.

As always, we will do our best to keep you up-to-date on the kinds of projects we are doing, and brief you on how those projects are proceeding. We will also let you know about the kinds of projects we are developing for the future. In no way do we want to pressure anyone to give financially. We fully believe the Lord will provide for the needs of the people we seek to serve. But if you or others wish to help, we welcome your support, and all financial gifts are tax-deductible.

Visit Israel With The Joshua Fund
http://inspirationcruises.com/joshua_fund_israel/

If you would like to make a contribution to the on-going work of The Joshua Fund please make your check payable to “The Joshua Fund” and send to:

The Joshua Fund
18950 Base Camp Road
Monument, Colorado 80132-8009

Thanks so much and may the Lord richly bless you and your family as you bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus — especially at critical moment in history of the epicenter.

Must See Video Interview:

The Current State Of Israel Video  http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/newsextra/2009/May/Quick-Hits-The-State-of-US-Israeli-Relations/

Valuable Links:

Joel C. Rosenberg  http://www.joelrosenberg.com/

Joel Rosenberg’s Weblog  http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/

Best,
Dan

The Truth Of Iraq 2009

http://iraqsinconvenienttruth.com/

Zechariah 12:3
3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Zechariah 12:8-9

8 On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

This monster MUST be stopped.
This is an email I received:

JUST THINKING OUT ALOUD
From ABC | 06/02/2009 7:03:37 PM PDT new
...we know what he is, he’s a black-supremascist- liberation-theology/muslim just like malcolm x was, the man who probably was his REAL father ... and that makes him no different to the millions of black converts to islam... who all want to kill whitey.
He’s the tool of the marxist terrorists a la William Ayes and his ilk, who also thought they could use the black supremascist movement to their own ends... as justification for murder and/or cannon fodder... just as islam uses the blacks.
It no longer matters who his father was. By the time (it could take years) his paternity is exposed, he will have done what he set out to do, by the order of his masters... the marxists and islam, who use each other... he will have destroyed the US financially, put in place in government all the marxists and muslims he can, set up his Acorn buddies as brownshirts, ...
and made it clear just what he is by trying to once and for all, destroy the ‘enemies of islam’ - the Jews and the Christian religion.
That ‘gaff’ he made during that interview in France wasn’t a gaff at all.
He said, ‘WE ARE ONE OF THE LARGEST MUSLIM COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD...’
In his head he’s got the US sold out to islam already.
There’s no end to the potential followers of islam in the US, the blacks make up the numbers, even if immigration stopped, which it won’t, islam will increase while he is where he is, and become bolder by the day.
The UN is ruled by dictators and the muslim block. He’ll hand over to the World Court, the Military to the UN as well... if he’s around long enough, and disarm the US.
We can go through his history as much as we like. We know it’s all manufactured. Being the son of a Kenyan, being perhaps born in Kenya - it doesn’t matter. There’s nothing we can achieve, even if we could prove it.
I used to think that being stuck with the obama snr paternity serves him right, they spun the tale, let them live with it. But no one cares. The Constitution might as well be dead.
There’s only one hope. His destruction (and he needs to be destroyed) must come from the very people who have put him where he is. And that’s the MSM.
Just what pain we (THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD) have to go through before that happens I hate to try and guess... but someone who KNOWS who and what he is must step forward.
And soon.
And then they will have to deal with the backlash from the muslims and blacks...which is what they were trying to avoid from the moment this whole fiasco began. Cowards.

I agree with every word of it- except that We The People CAN destroy him!  We can destroy this monster by revealing that he is NOT elgible to be the president of the United States.
Get behind those who are working so deligently to prove he is not elgible. Join the Million Man March on Washington.
http://www.freedomsfirst.org/
http://www.resistnet.com/
Support the lawsuits and the grand juries
This is America! We CAN defeat him!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: URGENT: OBAMA TO PROPOSE DIVIDING JERUSALEM - Must read!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 08:20:41 AM »
We must fight agaisnt him even if he's Anti-Messiash from Bible and thus invincible to human hand. To do and speak nothing in such times is to do a grave sin. Espeacialy if comies, muzies and nazis are united behind Obama's agenda which is alone supernatural act. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 09:30:37 AM »
We must fight agaisnt him even if he's Anti-Messiash from Bible and thus invincible to human hand. To do and speak nothing in such times is to do a grave sin. Espeacialy if comies, muzies and nazis are united behind Obama's agenda which is alone supernatural act. 

Jews have no belief in any such a thing as anti-messiah.... that is a gentile belief. We believe that Amalek is always present in the world and it is the Jewish peoples mission to fight against Amalek. There is also the belief that in the end time there will be a war against Israel fought by Gog of Magog... There is no such thing as invincible against Hashem.. Pharoah thought he was a G-d and he was demolished.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 09:55:52 AM »
invincible to human hand Numan to God nothing is imposible, and I'm aware what are difrences on Jewish and Christian Eschatology although there's such figure in book of Daniel . But do tell me who's the modern day prophet Moses to lead Israel out of Egipt and to bring down the pride of Pharao Obamaton the First in your opinion?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 10:03:06 AM »
Hi Cyberella!

Long time no "see." 

Let's all do what we can do defeat this monster Obama. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 10:34:01 AM »
Hi Cyberella and Lisa ........ Cyberella, this is a good post. I wonder if the both of you noticed like I did that obama is n ot even hiding his contempt
for Israel anymore.  This is not good, you would think with Obamas agenda against Israel...he would at least make some attempt to hide it.
Obama is going full force and openly showing favor for muslims around the globe, and he is empowering them with motivation to keep their jihad going.
This is so horrible and I keep praying that our generals will make plans with other politicians in power to Impeach him for GROSS MISCONDUCT!

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »

Let's all do what we can do defeat this monster Obama. 

IMO, the proposal to divide Jerusalem will work out for our good, I mean this will lead to the downfall of Barak Hussein Obama.  God had already promised what will happen to those who try to divide His Holy City.

Zachariah 12:2 & 3

2. See, I will make Jerusalem a cup of shaking fear to all the peoples round about, when Jerusalem is shut in.

3. And it will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of great weight for all the peoples; all those who take it up will be badly wounded; and all the nations of the earth will come together against it.

I also I think being vastly out numbered by leftist forces it is very difficult for us to defeat this monster.  When BHO touches Israel God will fight him and bring him down.   
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 11:14:55 AM »
There is a warning to the United States and this President from God.  Don't mess with the Apple of God's eye, or his holy cities!!!! 

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 06:16:24 PM »
Hi Cyberella and Lisa ........ Cyberella, this is a good post. I wonder if the both of you noticed like I did that obama is n ot even hiding his contempt
for Israel anymore.  This is not good, you would think with Obamas agenda against Israel...he would at least make some attempt to hide it.
Obama is going full force and openly showing favor for muslims around the globe, and he is empowering them with motivation to keep their jihad going.
This is so horrible and I keep praying that our generals will make plans with other politicians in power to Impeach him for GROSS MISCONDUCT!

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

And more and more he is coming out with the fact that he is Muslim.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 07:03:32 PM »
And plus, he's going to Saudi Arabia in the name of "peace-building" between USA and the Muslim world, while we know that Saudi Arabia was never their enemy, but this time, there's much more, he is uniting with the terrorists.
He's the true leader of Muslims, not America. Of course, he's using American economic power.
If just Americans could somehow overthrow their evil government..... it would bring so much better to them and Europe and the rest of the World.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
Divide?
The muslims want all of it to go to Allah the devil.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »
I have a question. When Barack Hussein Obama publicly declares he wants to divide Jerusalem, is that it for the Unites States of America?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »
I have a question. When Barack Hussein Obama publicly declares he wants to divide Jerusalem, is that it for the Unites States of America?

It all depends on if they impeach obama or not. Americans must get up and demand he be impeached, including Top Generals and politicians.
If obama is not impeached, only G-d knows what the fate of our Country and Israel is going to be.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 10:25:13 AM »

A Million Man March on Washington is being organized!

Join Dr. Orly Taitz at the Million Man March Sept.12-13

Anti-Obama organizations are being united at Freedoms First
http://www.freedomsfirst.org/
for a ‘million man’ march on Washington. http://www.resistnet.com/ is joining with a reported half a million sign up already!

The permit is secured- AND ALREADY almost A MILLION AMERICANS HAVE SIGNED UP!

This is the only way we will ever get the attention of our elected officials, the MSM and the masses- protest!

From the FreedomsFirst website:

We are moving forward on our rally in Washington D C.
We are working non stop in preparations for this historical event to be held Sept 12-13 2009 at the Lincoln Memorial Reflections pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
As for the time, The million man march that took place a few years age took over 2 years to organize, we are trying to push this through as fast as we can.
To protest in DC you have to have a permit and have approval to use a certain piece of land.

We called ahead of filing for these things. September 12 &13 were the next available days they had.
The other organization, resistnet.com, which was putting together a march for May 30, didn’t do this so they were refused their permit. Now they are joining with our group. So, we are doing this absolutely as soon we can.
To have a successful march takes time and organization.

Why are we protesting ?
1. To get the attention of the mainstream media.
2. To demand That Obama Provide proof that he is eligible to be president.
3. To demand that Congress and the Supreme court uphold our constitution.
4. To inform the public on the issue of Obama’s ineligibility to be president of the USA.
5. To demand that they can not take our constitutional rights away.

PRESIDENT OBAMA, WE DEMAND THAT YOU BE TRANSPARENT NOW
We will come together in a peaceful rally.
We are proud Americans who fear that we are losing the America we all know and love.
The America where millions have served in our military sacrificing their lives so that we remain free.
A people who honor their flag and understand what it means to fly it and are so proud to do so.
It is time for our voices to be heard loud and clear. Our government is for the people and by the people.
We are Americans who see our rights slipping away as we speak.
It is time our voices are heard.
It is time for us to shout loudly and strongly that we refuse to live under a socialist regime, where our voices are silenced.
Lets take this action now before we awaken one morning and our freedoms are nothing more than a memory.

WE WILL BE UNITED- CHRISTIAN, JEW, BUDDHIST, HINDU, ATHEIST, BLACK AND WHITE.
WE WILL BE ONE- ONE OF MANY WHO STAND AS PATRIOTIC AMERICANS DEMANDING OUR VOICES BE HEARD.
We will be DEMANDING THAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ABIDE BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
WE DEMAND THE TRANSPARENCY HE PROMISED !!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS US ON THIS RALLY.
WITH YOUR PRAYERS, YOUR DEDICATION AND YOUR HELP, IT WILL BE
AN HISTORICAL, MAGICAL, WONDERFUL SHOW OF THE REAL AMERICA.

We ask you to wear RED, WHITE AND BLUE CLOTHING.
BRING YOUR FLAGS WAVE THEM HIGH.
SIGNS WILL BE PROVIDED- WE WANT TO GIVE THE GREATEST IMPRESSION OF WHO WE ARE AS WE WILL BE SEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD.
UNITED AND PEACEFUL AND WITH CONTROL
WE WILL LEAVE THE GROUNDS AS CLEAN AS THEY WERE GIVEN TO US.

Entertainment will be provided.
We are setting up a wonderful assortment of guest speakers, political and non political, prominent people and many surprises.
Major news networks, including CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. Resistnet.com will also attend.

We will have live speakers and other entertainment for you.
We are working to secure Alan Keyes, Rev. Manning and Chuck Norris as star speakers.

MUCH more to come.

Please make your reservations early as hotels and motels will fill quickly.

. Buses and shuttles will be provided to transport you from your hotels to the on site
rally.

.Tents will be provided as shelter for our entertainers and guest speakers.

.We will provide a First Aid Station
with a Registered nurse on duty along with an ambulance to be standing by for emergencies should
they arise.

. We are planning to have at least ONE THOUSAND porta potties.

.A tent to store emergency water and other supplies should they be needed will be provided.

. A welcome tent for you to pick up flyers with information of scheduled times for our speakers and
entertainment events and other important information including restaurants and areas of
interest, etc will be provided.

Please take the time to sign up so we have an idea of how many people we have attending and to get update emails so you know what to do, where to meet, where to park and what is happening, etc.

TO SIGN UP AND/OR VOLUNTEER YOUR HELP FOR THE RALLY, PLEASE EMAIL STEVE AT [email protected]
THANK YOU WITH OUR HEARTS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR COMMITMENT FOR THIS GREAT
EVENT!!!!!!!!

Please help Texans watch their border with Mexico. The drug war is spilling over into Texas, and in the event of a collapse of the Mexican government milliions of illegals might try to flee over the border:
http://www.blueservo.net/camload.php?camid=11&frameid=10

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 10:36:16 AM »
It seems the Western countries forget too easily what was up in Eretz Israel before the creation of Medinat-Israel! It was an anarchic desert, where Muslims prohibited to both Jews and Christians to access their holy sites. It was only under Israeli rule that all these sanctuaries were re-opened (although the Temple Mountain continues under pagan Muslim rule). Because not even the Brits dared to access these places!
If the Muslims there could act as they wanted, it would all be turned back to the status of before Israel. Jews and Christians without rights (although these Mizrahi Jews spoke Arabic, the Christians were mainly Arabs also) and mosques on every site that is holy/important to Judaism and Christianity.
Bringing Jerusalem or an m² of the Holy Land under Muslim control would be A TREMENDOUS SIN, suicide and slavery for non-Muslims!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 02:36:39 PM »
I think King Hussein Osama should be divided in to five parts.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 08:11:42 PM »
I think King Hussein Osama should be divided in to five parts.

How about 57 parts? One for each Muslim Country!

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »
We had a tornado come through today....

this state helped to elect him...

a boy got struck by lightening yesterday...

G-d help us....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 11:29:02 AM »
So what's the story on this?

Did he not say it?

What about him supposedly saying it to the PA or w/e last week?

Is any of this verified?
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 09:42:13 PM »
Bump.  Still trying to find an accredited news source that proves he actually said this.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 04:22:59 AM »
All I found is that he said that Jeruslame must be an undevided capital of Israel...
http://www.focus.de/politik/ausland/nahost/nahost-obama-beharrt-auf-ungeteiltem-jerusalem_aid_319878.html

But actually I found that Hillary Clinton said Jerusalem had to be devided:
http://lebeninjerusalem.blogspot.com/2009/05/bo-wunscht-uns-in-die-holle.html  :o

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer