Author Topic: Leftist Kike fag makes anti Israel youtube.. spam him with comments  (Read 4092 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Leftist Kike fag makes anti Israel youtube.. spam him with comments
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 02:26:24 PM »
You know, it's interesting how I see the word "kike" used here more than on any Nazi site I watch.

I know what you mean. And I think I did wrong.

But I was so outraged about the fact, that in this days every evil people (bolschewiks, Nazis, Quranimals, black supremacists etc.) unite and concentrate all their efforts to exterminate the Jews in Israel and to end western civilization. In this scenario this guy bows down to them and helps them, by stabbing a knife in the back of his own brethren. We have all said: Never again. And I believe, that the end of Israel will be the end of Europe and of the USA. I know, that I will be next on their agenda. So please excuse my emotional release.
IT WAS ME THAT SAID KIKE ABOUT BLUMENTHAL AND HE IS ONE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »
I like the video, the Israeli-Jews even if they are FROM America are smart, they know that HUSSEIN is EVIL. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »
You know, it's interesting how I see the word "kike" used here more than on any Nazi site I watch.

But I was so outraged about the fact, that in this days every evil people (bolschewiks, Nazis, Quranimals, black supremacists etc.) unite and concentrate all their efforts to exterminate the Jews in Israel and to end western civilization. In this scenario this guy bows down to them and helps them, by stabbing a knife in the back of his own brethren. We have all said: Never again. And I believe, that the end of Israel will be the end of Europe and of the USA. I know, that I will be next on their agenda. So please excuse my emotional release.

Yes, but I have said it too. You are a Jew, it is another thing you say it than I say it. We do not disagree about the fact, that he helps the evil Muzz instead of his brethren.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »
We shouldn't use the word kike. Chaim has stopped using that word. There are plenty of other insults we can use.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 02:32:05 PM »

Yes, but I have said it too. You are a Jew, it is another thing you say it than I say it. We do not disagree about the fact, that he helps the evil Muzz instead of his brethren.
TRUE HE LOVES THE QURANANIMALS  YOU SHOULD SEE HIS BLOG IT'S LIKE LITTLE DICK SILVERSTEIN'S
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 02:32:57 PM »
Basically I like what I hear in this video, despite some of the folk being drunk and somewhat lacking in knowledge. They sounded like sensible, patriotic Jews to me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 02:33:23 PM »
We shouldn't use the word kike. Chaim has stopped using that word. There are plenty of other insults we can use.
LIKE WHAT 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Moshe92

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »
LIKE WHAT 

kapo or judenrat

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »
LIKE WHAT 

kapo or judenrat
YES I LIKE THOSE 2 SUGGESTIONS :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009, 02:45:01 PM »
We have said many times that using this epithet is wrong. Yet because people hate being civil they resort to this kind of sad name-calling. It does no good to our cause and makes our enemies feel more comfortable labeling JTF as racist and just like nazis.. I have heard this from many whom I try to enlighten with JTF... But the critical mass leans more toward name-calling and hatred.. This is why we will remain marginal...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 02:48:18 PM »
We have said many times that using this epithet is wrong. Yet because people hate being civil they resort to this kind of sad name-calling. It does no good to our cause and makes our enemies feel more comfortable labeling JTF as racist and just like nazis.. I have heard this from many whom I try to enlighten with JTF... But the critical mass leans more toward name-calling and hatred.. This is why we will remain marginal...

Yes, you are right. I apologize again.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 02:50:05 PM »

I have no anger at you for using it... I just want new members to know that we are not fully comfortable using it and only when we are very angry and the person we are talking about is very, very evil in Hashems {and our} eyes.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »

I have no anger at you for using it... I just want new members to know that we are not fully comfortable using it and only when we are very angry and the person we are talking about is very, very evil in Hashems {and our} eyes.

:) I will stay away from it. I think all will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »

WELL THEN PUT THIS SITE IN YOUR BROWSER AND SEE WHY I CALL HIM WHAT I CALL HIM             maxblumenthal.com -

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 03:20:29 PM »
Those videos are truly revolting and certainly the nazis who enjoy watching and who posted on that site are excited.

But these evil people, the Erev Rav {mixed multitude} will be destroyed when the messianic age starts. I have no fear that they will be destroyed, utterly and completely. Their own evil will consume them and they will die horrific deaths.

But I will not get upset. I will simply recite the following {from our davening, Tehillim 92}

The Boor does not know, nor does a fool understand
That when the wicked bloom like grass and the doers of iniquity blossom it is to destroy them
to the ends of the world.
But you remain on high forever my L-rd!
For Behold your enemies, O L-rd, for Behold your enemies will perish, all doers of violence will scatter

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16313/showrashi/true
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:29:08 PM by muman613 »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 03:32:33 PM »
LIKE WHAT 

kapo or judenrat
I think these words would equally aggravate the Bolshevist traitors. So lets use them  8)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2009, 04:41:58 PM »
I love these young guys! The author is a self-hating kike, I want to puke!  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2009, 04:44:03 PM »
Basically I like what I hear in this video, despite some of the folk being drunk and somewhat lacking in knowledge. They sounded like sensible, patriotic Jews to me.

RIGHT Zelhar.  Right, they KNOW that Hussein is EVIL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »
The guys in this video are great. This is hope-giving.
Any HillTop Youth there?

Moshe92

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2009, 05:23:12 PM »
The guys in this video are great. This is hope-giving.
Any HillTop Youth there?

I don't think so. The people in the video are mostly Americans. The hilltop youth are teenagers from Judea and Samaria.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »
Well he is a kike read his blog it's completely dedicated to pro muzzie anti ISRAEL PROPAGANDA

Brother, I don't come here as often as I'd like to, but I've always enjoyed your posts. I saw this festering globule of excrement Blumenthal trying to make Israel look bad at a time when her very survival is threatened. Videos like that are very damaging. He is lower than pond scum.

Perhaps I was just being over-sensitive, I don't know, but it seems like anyone with a decent vocabulary can come up with words other than what our worst enemies use against us. Something just seems so low class about it, like when schvartzes call each other "schvartza".

I've also noticed a domino effect with that word; once one says it many will follow.

But I won't say anything else about it. I guess if anyone deserves to be called a kike, it's him. With Jews like Blumenthal, who needs Nazis?