Author Topic: Young American Jews in Israel "Feel the Hate" for Obama  (Read 930 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Young American Jews in Israel "Feel the Hate" for Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 04:58:35 PM »

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1244371044168&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

I am shure this youth has enough of the bolschewist quranimal Messiah. And they have very good reasons for it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »
As I said in another thread, I don't think those kids really know what they're talking about. However, I think there is much more hope for them than there is for most American Jews since those kids are in Israel and are against Obama.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »
As I said in another thread, I don't think those kids really know what they're talking about. However, I think there is much more hope for them than there is for most American Jews since those kids are in Israel and are against Obama.

What?? they knew EXACTLY what they were talking about that mattered- OBAMA IS EVIL
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »

What?? they knew EXACTLY what they were talking about that mattered- OBAMA IS EVIL

They were mostly just yelling swear words, and there wasn't much substance to what they said. One of them didn't even know who Netanyahu is.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 09:56:53 PM »
these kids were being made fun of.  Especially the poly sci major who did not know who Nethanyahu is.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.