Author Topic: Chaim in subway moments before plane hit WTC  (Read 860 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Chaim in subway moments before plane hit WTC
« on: June 09, 2009, 10:53:35 PM »
I don't know how many of you heard his answer to my question. Chaim said he came out of the station 15 minutes before the first plane hit the tower. He was delivering something to a lawyer and after he delivered it he heard a loud sound and then another loud sound. He took a different subway back and said it was probably the last subway leaving. That's just incredible. Did he ever tell this story before? I was loyally listening to every QPTV show he made following that attack and never heard him say this before.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Chaim in subway moments before plane hit WTC
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:58:41 PM »
I think he did mention it before but it is an amazing story. God was really protecting him.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 11:44:19 PM »
I don't know how many of you heard his answer to my question. Chaim said he came out of the station 15 minutes before the first plane hit the tower. He was delivering something to a lawyer and after he delivered it he heard a loud sound and then another loud sound. He took a different subway back and said it was probably the last subway leaving. That's just incredible. Did he ever tell this story before? I was loyally listening to every QPTV show he made following that attack and never heard him say this before.

its an amazing story but when something like this happens, you get distracted and just angry about the atack itself and forget all about what you were doing at that moment.
In his show he probably got caught up talking about the attack and dangers of islam itself that didnt mention that he was in lower manhattan at the time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »
If only a miracle happened for my brother who was trapped on the 105th floor of the WTC tower #1. He worked for Cantor Fitzgerald and there was no way to escape. It is believed he was a jumper.

It is great that Chaim was so close and escaped without harm.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »
Its so amazing that he didn't hurt at all.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 12:43:17 AM »
If only a miracle happened for my brother who was trapped on the 105th floor of the WTC tower #1. He worked for Cantor Fitzgerald and there was no way to escape. It is believed he was a jumper.

i'm really sorry to hear that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 01:52:22 AM »

i'm really sorry to hear that.

Thank you... It is one of the main reasons I returned to my Jewish roots in 2003. It is also one of the main reasons I have joined JTF and am actively working to try to halt Islam and fight for Israel.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14