Poll

Is Obama the Anti-Christ and /or Hitler or both?

Anti-Christ
2 (15.4%)
Hitler
1 (7.7%)
Both
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Barack Obama May be the Next Antichrist, Hitler or Both  (Read 1382 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Barack Obama May be the Next Antichrist, Hitler or Both
« on: June 01, 2009, 07:48:25 AM »
I say BOTH, as he has been one or the other at different points since he stared running.
Im leaning more toward Anti-Christ though.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Barack Obama May be the Next Antichrist, Hitler or Both
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 09:27:43 AM »
All I know is this wild evil jokerman said that he is a "Christian" NO WAY.  I have MANY Christian friends, and they DO NOT act like him, not one little bit, so, since he is NOT, he is ANTI.  Like 'anti-Israel'  "Anti-Obama" you know? See??

I am def NO expert on the N.T., My Favorite reading is Tanakh, I  practically live in it. (I never spell it right lol, I am the idiot they always called me here)

I know well enough that this NUT doesent follow the Christian Bible- NO WAY.  NO WAY- he is ANTI. NONE of my Christian friends believe this phoney is a Christian.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »
All I know is this wild evil jokerman said that he is a "Christian" NO WAY.  I have MANY Christian friends, and they DO NOT act like him, not one little bit, so, since he is NOT, he is ANTI.  Like 'anti-Israel'  "Anti-Obama" you know? See??

I am def NO expert on the N.T., My Favorite reading is Tanakh, I  practically live in it. (I never spell it right lol, I am the idiot they always called me here)

I know well enough that this NUT doesent follow the Christian Bible- NO WAY.  NO WAY- he is ANTI. NONE of my Christian friends believe this phoney is a Christian.

I also think he is an Anti Christ. He is more Muslim than Christ. And as you know Muslims are anti Christ and anti Jews. I also think he is a bit like hitler! Hitler was elected for hope too. He will lead us into grave danger and damage.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:42:16 AM »
The Iranian president says that it is his mission in life to bring in the Mahadeed (whatever the spelling). He said first he must bring in Chaos. He says he has meet the Mahadeed (antichrist). They are building and preparing for this. So, I don't think Obama is the "antichrist", but I don't doubt his leadership in bringing in some type of destruction. One world currency must be on the way which I think he is helping (or the id that will be inserted into forehead or right hand as Revelations says). http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/25832/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 12:45:06 AM »
The Iranian president says that it is his mission in life to bring in the Mahadeed (whatever the spelling). He said first he must bring in Chaos. He says he has meet the Mahadeed (antichrist). They are building and preparing for this. So, I don't think Obama is the "antichrist", but I don't doubt his leadership in bringing in some type of destruction. One world currency must be on the way which I think he is helping (or the id that will be inserted into forehead or right hand as Revelations says). http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/25832/

Well, I have to agree with one thing you did say and that is Obama is indeed setting a stage for major chaos.
Impeachment is the only way to prevent the complete destruction of our Country.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 04:53:46 PM »
He is the Mulatto Hitler.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 05:35:46 PM »
Obama has all attributes of the anti-Christ. He is wicked.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 10:52:08 PM »
I have to say both because he is a dictator, smooth talker, deceiver, liar, muslim, marxist, all rolled into one.  He has deceived alot of people from day l, and most people are so infatuated by his presence they can't see through his disguise.  America would never have elected a man like this right after 911.  Trickery and deceit got this guy elected.  There is something really eerie about him.  Its for certain he does not belong in the Presidency of this free country!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 06:39:22 AM »
Since he is supporting a movement called Islam he would be at least a traitor to Christianity (if he really was a Christian9 and thus anti-Christian and an anti-Christ. Someone who wants to devide the holy dwelling of G-d into pieces is clearly an anti-Jew but also an anti-Christian because as far as I know - I am not an expert on NT - Jesus also went to the Temple and prayed there. Thus Osama, sorry Obama, would donate this place to "people" who are eager in wiping out all remains of this Temple which is also holy to so many Christians around the world!
But he is also a Hitler. He shares a similar history, he is delivering the world's main Jewish community out to the quranimal beasts to wipe the Jews out. As a "palestinian" politician who live in Lebanon said: "The two state solution is not thought to bring peace, but to destroy Israel. PA could become the army which could then fight Israel and eliminate it together with the numerous Arab allies we have in Israel." When a Christian "Palestinian" bishop asked him to stop such speeches, he said "We all know that you are collaborating with Israel against your Muslim brothers just like the Vatican and all of Europe does." Well, such people are Osama's (sorry, again Obama's) friends!

Offline Joanc57

• New JTFer
    • Horseracingpaintings.com
The first and last black president
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 02:17:45 PM »
This POS in chief is not my president.  Only evil animals, morons and ignoramuses elected him; there is no other excuse or explanation.  It's like I've got a three digit IQ but am a functional moron when it comes to science, physics, chemistry, etc.  So I don't OPINE on these matters; I know better.  Problem with politics is that all of these functional morons, along with de facto morons and flat out evil animals get to vote.  So this animal, the LAST black president is the result.  This is my first post.  I'm glad I found JTF.  I miss the tv shows.
We. Are. So. Screwed.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: The first and last black president
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 08:31:50 PM »
This POS in chief is not my president.  Only evil animals, morons and ignoramuses elected him; there is no other excuse or explanation.  It's like I've got a three digit IQ but am a functional moron when it comes to science, physics, chemistry, etc.  So I don't OPINE on these matters; I know better.  Problem with politics is that all of these functional morons, along with de facto morons and flat out evil animals get to vote.  So this animal, the LAST black president is the result.  This is my first post.  I'm glad I found JTF.  I miss the tv shows.

Joan, he is not a Christian, and I agree- this PIG is NOT my Prez.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates