Author Topic: Obama says to Muslim world... women's rights are a problem in USA  (Read 1382 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Look at this evil warped statement regarding women's rights in Islam:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/06/obamas-on-womens-rights-in-islam-the-struggle-for-womens-equality-continues-in-many-aspects-of-ameri.html

Issues of women’s equality are by no means simply an issue for Islam.  We have seen Muslim-majority countries elect a woman to lead. Meanwhile, the struggle for women’s equality continues in many aspects of American life.

Freedom in America is indivisible from the freedom to practice one’s religion. That is why there is a mosque in every state of our union, and over 1,200 mosques within our borders. That is why the U.S. government has gone to court to protect the right of women and girls to wear the hijab, and to punish those who would deny it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama says to Muslim world... women's rights are a problem in USA
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:59:18 AM »
Wow that paragraph totally contradicted itself....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »
He he he  :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 11:05:35 AM »
The right to wear the hijab shall also be extended to the so-called muslamic men, so that they can also utilize the freedom to do anything they think fit. 
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 01:14:49 PM »
So now he's saying muslim nations have progressed more than the U.S.  He loves preaching that the world's problems are America's fault and he's going to fix that!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »
It also sounds as if Muslamics are the world leaders in the fields of democracy, religion, humanity, equality and feminine cause.

Hmmm... The true role models of EuroCommunist Utopia. :beast:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
It also sounds as if Muslamics are the world leaders in the fields of democracy, religion, humanity, equality and feminine cause.

You are not so wrong. The red rat Habermas discussed with Tariq Ramadan about Europes future. Both of this lunatics agreed, that the Muslims will be Europes first Europeans.

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 02:48:13 PM »

You are not so wrong. The red rat Habermas discussed with Tariq Ramadan about Europes future. Both of this lunatics agreed, that the Muslims will be Europes first Europeans.

:::D
:laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 02:48:20 PM »
This is absolute hog-wash... Women are treated better than men here in USA... They are preferred for many jobs due to the affirmative action, and in my case I have two female bosses {they make more than I do}. I have no pity on women in the workplace and treat them just like my male co-workers. Many times women who are incompetent are raised up for no reason other than being a woman.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »
While he's busy apologizing to the muslims, America is being attacked by muslims.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 10:21:07 PM »
he is so full of himself and your right, he is bowing to the Muslims in a country where the horse is valued more than the woman! If he respected woman he would not be bowing talking or kissing thier behinds! >:(

This man would love to give all our rights men and woman's rights to the Muslims so he can say he is the 1st muslim president...we know he is lying when his lips are moving!  :o

He certainly is showing the world his true colors! :P
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 03:21:16 AM »
He must be thinking that the muslamics are the "Kings of the Earth", who shall be following behind him in unison in great numbers and singing in his praise and exclaiming loudly to the world that the Old EuroCommunist Beast that was dead and has now become resurrected again and is alive and kicking and who else on the earth is greater than him.
 :beast:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 01:01:35 PM »
Muslamic way of treating the women:

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/breaking-news-taliban-beating-women-in-karachi/11109377/

True followers of the book and the dark religion and they are being projected as ideal role models.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »
It is a ridiculous statement of course but the sad thing is that most of the American sheeple will eat it up, or at least not care.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 12:56:12 AM »
Another garbage claim from our inept President.
Women in Islamic run countries can't even go to a doctors appointment without a note from their husband and/or a male family member accompanying her to the appointment.

So, Obama can sell this bill of goods about women's rights in America to the midget (Ahmedinajad) but, not to the real women of the U.S.A..