Author Topic: Moslems in Chicago desecrate synagogue  (Read 3158 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Moslems in Chicago desecrate synagogue
« on: April 03, 2007, 06:10:31 AM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-070401hatecrime,0,2959428.story?coll=chi-news-hed

Synagogue possible target of hate crime

Tribune staff report
Published April 1, 2007, 9:36 PM CDT
A synagogue on Chicago's North Side may have been the target of a hate crime after vandals spray-painted derogatory messages on the building early Saturday, police said.

Officers were called to the Ner Tamid Ezra-Habonin Congregation of North Town, at 2754 W. Rosemont Ave., on Saturday evening and found the front door spray-painted with offensive language, Officer John Mirabelli said.

E-mail this story

Printable format

Search archives

RSS

Rites and Revelations

Tribune religion page

Someone wrote "Free Palestine" on the door in English as well as Arabic writings, said. Izzie Weinzweig, president of the congregation. "Death to Israel" and similar language was spray-painted on signs posted on the side of the building, he said.

"We've been in the area 70 years, and this is the first such incident that we've had," Weinzweig said.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Moslems in Chicago desecrate synagogue
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 07:20:00 AM »
What suprises me about these kinds of stories is that everone is so surprised that it happens. Don't people realize that this is what that filthy gutter demonic cult is all about. They are taught to hate from the time they are little muslit till they are buried. They hate, hate and hate. Final. End of story.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 05:11:07 PM »
That is completely intolerable. Desecrating a place of worship is pushing the ultimate limits. There should be an outcry of rebbelling.
I remember some Youths graffitied, ALLAH-HU-AKBAR, on the local church doors. It was disgusting. Then they kept on doing it.
This is what they do. Spend the money, given to them from the Welfare system, to buy spray cans and go and vandalise holy places.....

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 02:19:56 AM »
Sarah:  "...There should be an outcry of rebbelling..."

I am certain, Sarah, that there would be a great deal of retaliation; but for the fact that the nozzles on the spray paint cans these days make it virtually impossible to write
J-I-G-A-B-O-O!
in a legible fashion!

Din Rodef

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 02:27:21 AM »
Sarah:  "...There should be an outcry of rebbelling..."

I am certain, Sarah, that there would be a great deal of retaliation; but for the fact that the nozzles on the spray paint cans these days make it virtually impossible to write
J-I-G-A-B-O-O!
in a legible fashion!

BWAHAHAHAHA! LOL

MassuhD

I know you and I got off to a bad start...but I'm really starting to like you a lot  ;D

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 06:56:00 AM »
Had a mosque been desecrated in America the greatest muslim apologist George-Amin Bushullah would have condemn it.  He did not condemn the Alabama church arsons either but condemned the burning of shite mosque in iraq.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 04:39:28 PM »
Had a mosque been desecrated in America the greatest muslim apologist George-Amin Bushullah would have condemn it.  He did not condemn the Alabama church arsons either but condemned the burning of shite mosque in iraq.
Typical. Just Typical.