Author Topic: King Osama promises to give "them" Jerusalem  (Read 2048 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
King Osama promises to give "them" Jerusalem
« on: June 01, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »
King Osama promises to give them Jerusalem:
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99664
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 12:29:26 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: King Osama promises to give them Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »
And so it begins..........honestly, I would not blame her (Israel) one bit if she nuked the White House! You could tell when watching some clips on the news last week that Netanyahu is disgusted with Obamanation, the way he looked at him, and did you notice the sob NEVER looked at Netanyahu the whole time he was talking? God I hate that man more and more every day. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 10:19:53 AM »
And so it begins..........honestly, I would not blame her (Israel) one bit if she nuked the White House! You could tell when watching some clips on the news last week that Netanyahu is disgusted with Obamanation, the way he looked at him, and did you notice the sob NEVER looked at Netanyahu the whole time he was talking? G-d I hate that man more and more every day. >:(

Hi Arksis, I still am having trouble digesting the fact that there is no outrage about Obama's treatment of Israel.
Remember the promises that crook made to support a strong Israel? We all knew he wouldn't keep his promise
but why are Obamas advisors allowing him to behave in this most bigoted manner toward Israel.
Perhaps Obamas actions against Israel will help him sink himself sooner....G-d willing.
This is sickening beyond words!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 10:32:34 AM »
Wow, Barak and Hillary are exactly what Chaim said.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 10:41:26 AM »

Too bad Jerusalem is not his own property. I will defend jerusalem with my teeth if i will have to.

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 10:47:02 AM »

This is awful. If we head down this course we could be destroyed by a united Israel.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 12:06:17 PM »
We cannot be sure that these leaks are indeed telling Obama's true plans.  HOWEVER, after some reflection, it really doesn't matter either way, because Israel's enemies are shrewdly boxing Obama into their position.  News stories like this plus the comments made recently by one of the Arab leaders (the king of Jordan, as I recall) are putting Obama squarely on the spot, by demanding that Arab grievances be met - and fast - or else Obama loses all his credibility in the Arab street.  And Obama craves that Arab stroking ..... he certainly doesn't want to be thought of by his Muslim brothers as just like those old white guys from the past.

The Arabs are more wise to Obama than a lot of Americans, and that makes matters ever more dangerous.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »
We cannot be sure that these leaks are indeed telling Obama's true plans. HOWEVER, after some reflection, it really doesn't matter either way, because Israel's enemies are shrewdly boxing Obama into their position. News stories like this plus the comments made recently by one of the Arab leaders (the king of Jordan, as I recall) are putting Obama squarely on the spot, by demanding that Arab grievances be met - and fast - or else Obama loses all his credibility in the Arab street. And Obama craves that Arab stroking ..... he certainly doesn't want to be thought of by his Muslim brothers as just like those old white guys from the past.

The Arabs are more wise to Obama than a lot of Americans, and that makes matters ever more dangerous.

Whaaaohoho
I have no trouble believing that King Osama wants to "redistribute" Jewish land.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: King Osama promises to give "them" Jerusalem
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »
It may be all about the velvet dressed lady riding the beast.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 03:00:03 PM »
Dont worry this will never happen. If Osama will make Israeli leaders give up jerusalem, its gonna be soldiers and police vs the jewish people, and as far as i am aware the soldiers are part of this people too and they
wont be able to do anything. this evil plan will not succeed.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 06:23:23 PM »
Dont worry this will never happen. If Osama will make Israeli leaders give up jerusalem, its gonna be soldiers and police vs the jewish people, and as far as i am aware the soldiers are part of this people too and they

I hope you are right...I can't believe that Obama has gotten as far as he has regarding his outrageous demands from Israel, and not been questioned about it.

Thanks for your support to the JTF and Israel

Shalom - Dox

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 09:10:21 PM »
My husband said that is like giving Washington to Venezuela. I agree.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 09:53:20 PM »
Jews defend Jerusalem because it's their Holy City and their eternal capital. I, as a Gentile, have another more reason to oppose Arabs having it. Muzzies believe their prophet flied to Heaven from Jersualem and was ordered to kill us all for being infidels!!! Giving them Jersualem is like giving a green light to destroy our civilization. So, even if Jerusalem were not Holy, even if Jews themselves rejected it, I say NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! Never again a concession to that nazi genocide fable of the f*cking winged horse!!!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 10:26:28 PM »
Obama really believes that he is more powerful than he really is.
The Jewish people are not going to lay down and roll over to his idiotic whims and/or antics.
It would literally be WW3; he is delusional.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »

This is awful. If we head down this course we could be destroyed by a united Israel.

MSD, you have NO idea how TRUE this statment is.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »
And so it begins..........honestly, I would not blame her (Israel) one bit if she nuked the White House! You could tell when watching some clips on the news last week that Netanyahu is disgusted with Obamanation, the way he looked at him, and did you notice the sob NEVER looked at Netanyahu the whole time he was talking? G-d I hate that man more and more every day. >:(

Hi Arksis, I still am having trouble digesting the fact that there is no outrage about Obama's treatment of Israel.
Remember the promises that crook made to support a strong Israel? We all knew he wouldn't keep his promise
but why are Obamas advisors allowing him to behave in this most bigoted manner toward Israel.
Perhaps Obamas actions against Israel will help him sink himself sooner....G-d willing.
This is sickening beyond words!

Shalom - Dox

I totally agree Elizabeth! WHY there is no outrage is beyond me. This country is more and more pathetic the way they let him act. I hope and pray he will be SUNK sooner than later. I have become even more depressed after talking to my brother, who is a true conservative and he thinks Obamanation will be in there another 4 years. I told him to bite his tongue and that I hope and pray this NEVER happens.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 11:29:39 PM »
Jews defend Jerusalem because it's their Holy City and their eternal capital. I, as a Gentile, have another more reason to oppose Arabs having it. Muzzies believe their prophet flied to Heaven from Jersualem and was ordered to kill us all for being infidels!!! Giving them Jersualem is like giving a green light to destroy our civilization. So, even if Jerusalem were not Holy, even if Jews themselves rejected it, I say NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! Never again a concession to that nazi genocide fable of the f*cking winged horse!!!

I never looked at it through your eyes raul, and that is more than enough reason for gentiles to support Israel!
Meir Kahane

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 06:38:35 AM »

No, we do not have Israel to fear, we have G-d to fear!!!  America is on the way to its destruction, one way or the other, G-d is going to wipe this country out as remote as that idea seems today.  Look how G-d struck down Ariel Sharon with a permanent coma when he gave away Gaza!  In fact every leader of Israel, when they have given away sovereign Israeli territory has been removed from leadership one way or another.  Those who have the most to fear are especially American Jews who overwhelmingly voted for the Obongo Pharaoh!

And now we all can see the real slogan of the Osama administration:  CHAINS WE CAN BEREAVE IN!

See the whole of Zechariah Ch. 12, in verse 3: "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all the peoples; all that burden themselves with it shall be severely wounded; and all the nations of the earth shall be gathered together against it."

And check out this classic outright LIE Osama made to AIPAC in order to get more Jew money and votes:

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 07:34:22 AM by Sentinel For Truth »

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »

No, we do not have Israel to fear, we have G-d to fear!!!  America is on the way to its destruction, one way or the other, G-d is going to wipe this country out as remote as that idea seems today.  Look how G-d struck down Ariel Sharon with a permanent coma when he gave away Gaza!  In fact every leader of Israel, when they have given away sovereign Israeli territory has been removed from leadership one way or another.  Those who have the most to fear are especially American Jews who overwhelmingly voted for the Obongo Pharaoh!

And now we all can see the real slogan of the Osama administration:  CHAINS WE CAN BEREAVE IN!

See the whole of Zechariah Ch. 12, in verse 3: "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all the peoples; all that burden themselves with it shall be severely wounded; and all the nations of the earth shall be gathered together against it."

And check out this classic outright LIE Osama made to AIPAC in order to get more Jew money and votes:

You're right, thanks for the correction.

I was going to comment on the video, but I don't have much to say, except that I think Charles Gibson is just as bad as Obama there, the way he pushes Obama to backpeddle on the issue, and I've noticed that the press talks of Obama as if he is Prime Minister of Israel. Israel is looked at as a country to push around.

I think that Zechariah quote is right on target.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 11:02:51 AM by msd »

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 02:45:38 PM »

I agree V, this should never happen...never give in to such demands! Even from what i have read in the scriptures from a christian perspective is it will never happen...just my 2 cents worth...  :P

Dint worry this will never happen. If Osama will make Israeli leaders give up jerusalem, its gonna be soldiers and police vs the jewish people, and as far as i am aware the soldiers are part of this people too and they
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 02:41:57 AM »
My mouth dropped open and I couldn't breathe. Why haven't I heard this on the news? Is someone else finding it on Fox or anything. This should be broadcast from every news channel and the people of this country would rise up with anger. I think Obama is acting like a dictator and not a president. He seems to follow his own Islamic purposes and not the will of the people.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 02:43:48 AM »

Did you see the picture of Obama with his feet on the presidential desk while he was talking to Netanyahu. The soles of his feet were pointed at the camera. I am sure he knows the meaning of this, especially with his Muslim background. Disgusting!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 03:21:10 AM »
That is what I always meant, but thought it unbelievable to many.

The Beastly Kingdom of Wretch, in collaboration with Papistan666 and ultimately in the league with the Red Dragon. And the Kings of the Earth following them in unison and singing the Zaz songs in their praise.
:camel: :beast: :nuke:

Victory to Jewish, Israel and Jerusalem. :clap:  :israel:

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.