Author Topic: Reid sends letter to osama telling he's wrong on Israel  (Read 492 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Reid sends letter to osama telling he's wrong on Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 04:11:07 PM »
I don't know what to make of this.

Maybe, it's a deception tactic or maybe, Reid has finally displayed that he has one sensible brain cell still functioning in his pea size brain.
I really don't know but, something about this is not sitting right with me.

Anyways, I really don't think our inept President cares what Reid or anybody else thinks about any issue, let alone Israel.

We are talking about a guy who really believes he is some kind of superman with super powers that can do whatever he wants.

How many times have we heard from Obama and his Administration since the election, "We've won, and that's that, and everyone is going to have to accept it because it is what it is"?...

Let's see if any one questions the White House about Reid's letter and if there are any comments from the White House and/or Obama about this letter.

Otherwise, I think it will end up being irrelevant because, Obama has his own loyalties and in his mind he has everything figured out how he wants to run the show in regards to Israel and his Muslim brethren.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Reid sends letter to osama telling he's wrong on Israel
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:08:29 PM »
This is a joke. It means nothing. Alan Dershowitz supported Osama but now pretends that he is upset with the way Barack Hussein is treating Israel. Reid is an anti semite.
I am urinating on a Koran.