Author Topic: Stand With Obama Against Republican Attacks  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Stand With Obama Against Republican Attacks
« on: June 18, 2009, 07:11:36 PM »
Check this out.  People writing to Hussein saying how much they support him despite the massive spending, bailouts and bowing to our enemies.  Feel free to leave a comment if you want:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/258221650
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Stand With Obama Against Republican Attacks
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 07:22:52 PM »
Incredible, huh?

Obama and his Administration are a propaganda machine.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 07:51:43 PM »
Incredible, huh?

Obama and his Administration are a propaganda machine.

Extremely incredible.  They don't call them Obamabots for nothing. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 07:52:22 PM »
Everyone on that list belongs in Guantanamo Bay.

More like they belong in a prison camp in North Korea.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 07:55:32 PM »
# 4,923: 5:05 pm PDT, Jun 18, Emma Grace, Ireland  <<?? Hello?? This is what I told people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 11:57:59 PM »

A rare exception is person # 4,963.     It will be interesting to see if those comments are removed on that hideous overall page:

7:41 pm PDT, Jun 18, Tom Jefferson, Washington D.C.
This Kenyan fraud is a disgrace to the Office. He is an illegal occupant since he is not American. He has tried to destroy the rights provided by us in the Constitution, and has acted illegally in numerous ways. He has broken laws in awarding the UAW priority in the GM and Chrysler takeovers over lawfully entitled bond holders. He has illegally appointed czars to avoid congressional oversight. He has nationalized banks, and seeks to control every area of the country's wealth, laws, and societal priorities. He must be removed from office immediately -- before he can totally destroy the country. If all else fails, he must be forcibly removed by honest patriots.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 08:43:57 AM »

A rare exception is person # 4,963.     It will be interesting to see if those comments are removed on that hideous overall page:

This Kenyan fraud is a disgrace to the Office. He is an illegal occupant since he is not American. He has tried to destroy the rights provided by us in the Constitution, and has acted illegally in numerous ways. He has broken laws in awarding the UAW priority in the GM and Chrysler takeovers over lawfully entitled bond holders. He has illegally appointed czars to avoid congressional oversight. He has nationalized banks, and seeks to control every area of the country's wealth, laws, and societal priorities. He must be removed from office immediately -- before he can totally destroy the country. If all else fails, he must be forcibly removed by honest patriots.

That comment must have appeared AFTER I read the page eb! I only saw "pro" obamanation comments and was flabbergasted by them. It's as if these people are in a trance and have NO idea what the REAL world is all about! This is a GREAT comment and I hope more appear like this.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 09:13:11 AM »
Of course it was deleted.
None of us expected it not to be.

Think about all the people who work w/ and/or around Obama, whose jobs are to keep an eye out and monitor the internet, media, and public perception of their leader.

Talk about a full time job.
But, his image cannot be controlled forever.
As time passes, more and more people (even his own supporters) are becoming disappointed with him, his performance, and lack of follow up.

Look at this past week, Bill Maher, on his show, went off on Obama, that he didn't vote for a President to be constantly doing photo ops, acting like a celebrity, and he wants not see his President gallivanting around instead of working solving the Nation's problems.

It will be very interesting to see what happens closer to Obama being in office for a year and his luster really wears off; then people will not be so quick to blame Bush for all Obama's action and I do believe we will see a turn in the public's perception of Obama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 09:40:31 AM »
The liberal malcontents have had their bash Bush party for some months now and the tab is starting to come due. The problem for the shvartza President is he is going to have to have some of the party goers pay the bill along with the pikers. The problem is going to start when the results don't match the tab and people who thought the street was going to be lined with other peoples gold are left out in the cold....... It's starting already with the health reform.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »

That comment must have appeared AFTER I read the page eb! I only saw "pro" obamanation comments and was flabbergasted by them. It's as if these people are in a trance and have NO idea what the REAL world is all about! This is a GREAT comment and I hope more appear like this.

arksis,   to my surprise,    the comment by Tom Jefferson still remains on that horrific overall petition page.

Another set of comments caught my attention.      While I'm not happy that this person supported Barack Hussein Obama and is willing reach out to Obama in anyway,   at least this person is willing to be critical of Obama.     The same can't be said about the vast majority of drones on that petition page.   

# 4,996: 10:13 pm PDT, Jun 18, Mary McDonald, Texas
I'm an independent and I supported Obama, but this was NOT the "change" I wanted. If I would have know that destroying the constitition just like Bush did was his "change" then I would have said "no!" We are NOT Russia! Why do we have 17 Czars that only answer to you? My hope is that you FIRE the Czars...STOP bailing out companies!!! You say you don't want to be in the business or this or that and that you don't want to own this or that..Well, then DON'T own it and get involved!!! This is common sense... What are you thinking? I trusted you and believed in you and now you have betrayed that trust. You can be one of the greatest presidents that we've had if you will knock off the spending and follow the law and constitution!!! How could you possibly fire the IG inspector without 30 days notice that YOU made law because he found corruption in one of your friends? That is NOT lawful and frankly unfair! PLEASE do the right thing and help us....I know you can!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 01:43:10 PM »
The people in favor of obama are mindless star struck followers without a clue.

These people thrive on their own idiocy.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 06:29:52 PM »
I agree ag, will be interesting to see what happens after that animal has ruined everything in a year.

Thanks for that post as well, eb! I highly doubt obamanation will heed and read that one and let's hope the majority of his "followers" will feel the same way as her. I doubt it though, most of them can't think for themselves. She is probably one that would attend a Tea Party!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 09:50:35 PM »

This comment is completely accurate, succinct and straightforward. Obama is running this country like a third world dictator. It is no exaggeration to say that he's a fascist.