Poll

What do you think caused Obama to win the election?

Zombie like supporters
12 (85.7%)
Acorn over registrering and registering fictitious characters
2 (14.3%)
Diebold rigging the voting machines
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What do you think caused Obama to win the election?  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
What do you think caused Obama to win the election?
« on: February 04, 2009, 01:18:31 AM »
What do you think caused Obama to win the election?  I think it is true though that Acorn did register people multiple times and fictitious people otherwise Ohio, Indiana and other states would have gone to McCain.  There is also some speculation that Diebold with the N.W.O threw there support with Hussein.  You also have those sleepwalking zombie like supporters who worship him as the messiah and once they see a sketch on Mad T.V making fun of him, they immediately throw a tantrum and throw a heavy object at the tube causing it to break.  vote on what do you think is the most factual. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What do you think caused Obama to win the election?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 05:05:38 AM »
More than anything- the colossal failure that GW Bush 2nd term was.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 05:56:54 AM »
Obama was elected for Hope!  Remember, Hitler was also elected for Hope!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 06:50:24 AM »
More than anything- the colossal failure that GW Bush 2nd term was.

I would expand on this to say the colossal failure of the Republicans in general.  When it's difficult to distinguish the difference between the two parties except on a couple of issues people tend to get disgusted and just don't vote.  I think the combination of apathy on the part of conservatives and giddiness on the part of liberals made an Obama win likely.  The addition of the "Obama can do no wrong" campaign by the media made an Obama win possible.  And the effects of the dumbing down and propagandizing of Americans over the last few decades made an Obama win a slam dunk.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 02:34:02 PM »
Obama was elected for Hope!  Remember, Hitler was also elected for Hope!!

Well you know what they say about people who can't remember the past............
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 03:38:30 AM »
In actuality, it is a combination of all three choices and one more very important vital component, the liberal media's agenda to get this unqualified man elected.  The liberal media would literally stop at nothing to get this man elected by not exposing known negative facts about him , his voting record, his beliefs, his associations, and his personal history (inclusive of birth, school, family records).
Also, the incredulous frenzy of being politically correct and demanding at any price or consequence that a black man be president, even though he has no qualifications to be the president.
This is where the zombie-like mentality developed from.
It is downright scary that such a thing could happen in a great country of ours.
I believe sooner than later, that the Obama honeymoon and hero worship will blow up in his supporters faces, when they see he can not produce what he promised during his campaign.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »
Voter fraud. Acorn!
600 million dollars from George Soros, Wealthy Radical Marxists and Liberals, and last but not least Wealthy Moslems.
Gross Media Bias.
Idiotic Americans.
I think that about covers it.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 02:07:39 PM »
It was all media. They turned him into a god.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 08:41:45 PM »
When you run against someone who either doesn't want to win or is on the dole, what do you expect?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »
Everything Dox says! I can't believe how many people have no idea who George Soros is!!!!!!!! Amazing!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 01:31:25 AM »
Everything Dox says! I can't believe how many people have no idea who George Soros is!!!!!!!! Amazing!

Hi Dawn, exactly, you saw it too.  ^5

Shalom - Dox      : )

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 10:10:36 AM »
Good morning Elizabeth! I am off to work, then I have 4 days off, finally! Have a wonderful day!  :-*
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 05:22:41 AM »
When you run against someone who either doesn't want to win or is on the dole, what do you expect?

The first was McPain but who was on welfare? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 06:44:59 AM »
Voter fraud. Acorn!
600 million dollars from George Soros, Wealthy Radical Marxists and Liberals, and last but not least Wealthy Moslems.
Gross Media Bias.
Idiotic Americans.
Yes!! All this and much more. It's funny how out of all the people running on the Republican ticket the one that was least able to close the deal was the media darling until he gained the nomination. The media killed off any serious competition and Republicans ended up with a candidate that should have been running as a Democrap. Romney or Huckabee would have run circles around the dumb ape we now have as president. The media clouded the waters so much that the vast majority of Americans who listen to nightly news  as gospel tossed up their hands and went with the old standby. Liberals have been grooming their up and coming base for years filling school age children with liberal doctrine. Most young folks today don't see much wrong with the new Administrations policies. The presidential election was lost to the Republicans with the 06 election when Republicans lost majority control of the house and senate Democrats were then able to set the agenda. They talked down the economy and obstructed almost everything Bush tried to do. Democrap's then brought out their polished up ape in  a form that liberals have put on a pedestal for the last 20 years and a star was born. The far left, racial malcontents, the social progressives all saw the messiah. The change they had been working for was in the winds. Conservatives were left voting for an aging Liberal who in my opinion did everything possible to loose. What more is there to say. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 11:34:37 AM »
Voter fraud. Acorn!
Gross Media Bias.
Idiotic Americans.
Yes!! All this and much more. It's funny how out of all the people running on the Republican ticket the one that was least able to close the deal was the media darling until he gained the nomination. The media killed off any serious competition and Republicans ended up with a candidate that should have been running as a Democrap. Romney or Huckabee would have run circles around the dumb ape we now have as president. The media clouded the waters so much that the vast majority of Americans who listen to nightly news  as gospel tossed up their hands and went with the old standby. Liberals have been grooming their up and coming base for years filling school age children with liberal doctrine. Most young folks today don't see much wrong with the new Administrations policies. The presidential election was lost to the Republicans with the 06 election when Republicans lost majority control of the house and senate Democrats were then able to set the agenda. They talked down the economy and obstructed almost everything Bush tried to do. Democrap's then brought out their polished up ape in  a form that liberals have put on a pedestal for the last 20 years and a star was born. The far left, racial malcontents, the social progressives all saw the messiah. The change they had been working for was in the winds. Conservatives were left voting for an aging Liberal who in my opinion did everything possible to loose. What more is there to say. 

I agree, Romney or Huckabee would have buried him. Good post Cjd ^5

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ichabod

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 10:50:19 PM »
   I believe it was Obama drones, voter fraud, and a biased media. I also believe that McCain failed to play hardball.  The question is what we are going to do in states like Ohio when 2012 rolls around? I’m not advocating illegal activity, but to win, Republicans from other states have to vote in Ohio. Some states have made voter fraud legal; Acorn is going to make it worse in 2012.It seems to me that Republicans from solid blue states could cancel out  bogus votes in states like Ohio. Republicans in states like Illinois don’t have an effect on the presidential election. I’m afraid that if Republicans don’t play Acorns game, then we are destined to lose.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 11:48:10 AM »
I think the whole thing was a set up!  8)
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 10:39:50 PM »
In as few words as possible: pity because he is an African-American whose ancestors were slaves and we anti-slavery & anti-segregation guys should pay the penalty for it.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »
The idiots and evil who voted for obama are filled with vengance.

Vengance is the driving force that keeps the obamabots loyal to obama.

Sorry to post horrible facts.