Author Topic: Buy Israeli Goods  (Read 884 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Buy Israeli Goods
« on: June 21, 2009, 04:16:45 PM »
I found some Jewish products and companies on a "Boycott Israel" website. Please buy specially these products or from their companies. I don't know if all of these things are really Jewish. But I know Tchibo and Starbucks are missing. Btw, Tchibo is Jewish and German. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tchibo

http://www.israilboykot.com/logolar.php
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 04:29:13 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach the hero »

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
Re: Buy Israeli Goods
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »
I'm not sure what that is; maybe a list of companies that now do business in Israel?

Jimmy Dean sausage made the list.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »
Good info.  I actually worked for Sara Lee at one time.

What are your thoughts on Sam Zell?

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 10:35:56 PM »
What about Pepsi? Arabs believe it stands for "Pay Every Penny to Support Israel". That's pretty antisemitic, just because Jews own or have a lot of stock in these companies does not mean that they support Israel. In fact, many of them are self-hating Jews most likely.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 12:56:27 AM »
What about Pepsi? Arabs believe it stands for "Pay Every Penny to Support Israel". That's pretty antisemitic, just because Jews own or have a lot of stock in these companies does not mean that they support Israel. In fact, many of them are self-hating Jews most likely.

I am sure they don't listed all companies. For exambel Starbucks is missing.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 06:33:11 AM »
The amazing prolific business saavy of the Jews is legendary, and to see all these great products and companies listed is truly a testament to the magnificent creative business ability of the Jewish people.  They are the turbo on the engine of global business.  I will buy as many products that benefit Israel as possible.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 11:05:02 AM »
Most of the names are global brands selling in Israel or global companies with investment in Israel.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 11:49:36 PM »

I am sure they don't listed all companies. For exambel Starbucks is missing.

Starbucks is on that list.

O yeah, if you buy Pepsi, you are helping Magic Johnson's HIV from turning to AIDS. Therefore, I guess you are doing a good thing according to German liberals. yuck!
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 12:03:26 AM »
Look my flag on my signature.  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 12:50:46 AM »
Cool, I think this is a great list.. I do buy a lot of those products... I can't believe that IBM is listed there, didn't they assist the Nazis in more efficient extermination of Jews?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14