General Category > General Discussion

Please sign this petition: crazy shvartsa cooks kitten in oven in the Bronx!

(1/2) > >>

JewishAmericanPatriot:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/332/petition-to-have-cheyenne-cherry-tried-as-adult

Please sign this petition...I have been absolutely horrified about this ever since I read the news story. It just shows how savage these beasts can be to innocent creatures!! :'( >:(

Rubystars:
I think she needs to be fed to a lion or other big cat.

muman613:
There was just a case in FL where a white kid went on a rampage and killed a lot of cats in the neighborhood. Unfortunately the cretin was given a slap on the wrist...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/15/AR2009061502807.html?hpid=moreheadlines

--- Quote ---MIAMI, June 15 -- An 18-year-old Florida man suspected in the mutilation of numerous cats over the last month -- shocking attacks that kept two suburban Miami communities on edge -- appeared in court here Monday to face charges of animal cruelty.

Tyler Weinman made only one comment via video link from the Miami-Dade County Pretrial Detention Center, greeting County Judge Mindy S. Glazer at the outset of his hearing. The boyish-faced Weinman was wearing a prison-issued suicide gown -- a one-piece garment designed to limit an inmate's ability to hurt himself.
--- End quote ---

JewishAmericanPatriot:
One major reason we're doing the petition drive is because in the past, such things have worked to bring about a longer sentence. Let's hope it works!

muman613:

--- Quote from: JewishAmericanPatriot on June 22, 2009, 05:22:38 PM ---One major reason we're doing the petition drive is because in the past, such things have worked to bring about a longer sentence. Let's hope it works!

--- End quote ---

Those who harm and injure cats should be harmed and injured themselves. This is not Biblical law, but it should be civil law because those who harm helpless animals are disposed to harm humans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version