Author Topic: Interpol mulls Iran`s request for 25 Israeli officials over Gaza op  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1070021.html

Interpol says it is studying a request from Iran for 25 Israeli officials to be placed on its most-wanted list over Israel's offensive in Gaza.

The international police agency says it took the unusual step of confirming the request publicly, as Iranian government officials have made their request public.

Interpol says in a statement released Tuesday that its legal team is studying the Iranian request for the issuance of 25 red notices, the highest-level alert Interpol issues. The Lyon, France-based agency says it received the request Saturday.

Iranian state TV reported March 2 that Iran's judiciary asked Interpol to issue arrest warrants for 15 Israelis over the Gaza offensive in December and January.

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Interpol mulls Iran`s request for 25 Israeli officials over Gaza op
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 03:49:44 PM »
I hope they get a kopfschmerz from studying so much.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 05:46:11 AM »
Okay and who will arrest the entire "governments" of Iran, Syria, Saudi-Arabia, Pakistan,... for their violent crimes against humanity?  >:(
At the moment the most anti-democratic people cry out for democratic trials they do not even have in their own countries. If it would not make me so aggressive, it would make me laugh!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 01:38:39 AM »
Okay and who will arrest the entire "governments" of Iran, Syria, Saudi-Arabia, Pakistan,... for their violent crimes against humanity?  >:(
At the moment the most anti-democratic people cry out for democratic trials they do not even have in their own countries. If it would not make me so aggressive, it would make me laugh!

Isn't this the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard of?
Give me a break!!!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 03:04:08 AM »

Isn't this the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard of?
Give me a break!!!

Yes it is HILARIOUS! And as hilarious as SAUDI-ARABIA accusing Germany at Amnesty International as muslim discriminating!  :::D And AI still ACCEPTED Saudi Arabia's accusation.... I also think it very discriminating to give shelter to islamists, to only have 3,000 mosques (plus another 250 under construction) throughout the country, to let female teachers wear chador (in some of the Federal States) and to have islam lessons at school. Very discriminating. If we were really nice towards islam we would tell our women to wear chador as well, we would leave the daughters at home and not let them go to school, we had sahria "law" and a complete muslim parliament! At least then Saudi-Arabia would not accuse us! You know what? I don't care neither for AI nor for a sh*t country like Saudi-Arabia which constructed the "Highway of the Infidels" leading around Mecca - since no non-muslim is allowed to enter the city!  :::D

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Hello, this is the pot calling for...................
The kettle???

Black

LOL