Author Topic: Gen Commander of the Iran Army: It Will Take Us 11 Days "to Wipe Israel Out of E  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
We MUST light up Iran light a menorah! >:(

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
And, it will take a decision from Israel to attack Iran's nukes and proceed to wipe them out.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
My husband read a book titled ' Countdown to Jerusalem.'

The book is about a war between Israel and Iran.

Has anyone here read that book?

Shalom - Dox

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
No, but it must be very interesting. There are several similar publications in Germany also.
Now that it is clear that the "religious council" of Iran does even accept an invalid vote of Ahmadinejad, having the knowledge it was manipulated and 3 million votes more were counted than there were actual voters, it is clear they want to proceed Ahmadinejad's policy of supression, hatred and annihilation of Israel. This is sad.
The week before the elections I went to Hamburg and there were Iranians protesting against hatred, war, "religious laws", Ahmadinejad and his terrorist friends. They must be very sad now that no one is interested in their problems. Where are all the leftists who demonstrated against Israel when Gaza was "attacked"? WHERE ARE THEY!!!??? >:(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

It would be nice if Israel made a missle launcher shaped like a menorah.

Eight missles at once into Iran would really light up the place!

Shalom - Dox

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

It would be nice if Israel made a missle launcher shaped like a menorah.

Eight missles at once into Iran would really light up the place!

Shalom - Dox

Definitely a modern day Maccabe story! :) Shalom republicandox.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I though of the Chanukah miracle when I made that post. It would be so befitting thousands of years later to defeat the enemy all over again and on a much grander scale!

Shalom again - Dox

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
At the moment it seems Iran has other problems rather then Israel!  ;D I hope they will sink into civil war and make that "government" fade! And they should chop off the heads of all those mullahs and "religious" councils and whatever exists there! At least a civil war Iran would have not enough energy to fight all of it's self-chosen enemies at once! And perhaps we do even have the luck that one lunatic Iranian burns down the nuclear plants so that they do the job for Israel!  ;D :) :dance: