Author Topic: Condemn Anti-Semitism at UC Irvine - Sign Petition  (Read 2837 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Condemn Anti-Semitism at UC Irvine - Sign Petition
« on: May 05, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »
http://www.petitiononline.com/msu509/petition.html

To:  UC Irvine Chancellor Michael Drake

We, the undersigned, call on you to speak out and publicly condemn the annual Israel-bashing event on campus that is being sponsored by UC Irvine’s Muslim Student Union from May 5-21, 2009. The title alone – “Israel: The Politics of Genocide” – reflects that this event, like previous Muslim Student Union events, will demonize Israel and make false and hateful accusations against Israel and Jews. Individuals scheduled to speak at this event have a record of making hateful and vilifying statements about Jews, Zionism and Israel. A program like this one can promote violence against Jews on campus and beyond.

In addition to publicly condemning this event that will promote hatred of Jews and Israel, we call on you to condemn the Muslim Student Union, the perpetrators of the anti-Semitic bigotry. This group continues to violate the values and principles of the UC Irvine community that specifically call for “a learning climate free from expressions of bigotry.”

As an American, you have the right to speak out and explicitly denounce anti-Semitism, especially when it occurs on your campus. As an educational leader, you have the moral obligation to speak out.

Sincerely,

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Condemn Anti-Semitism at UC Irvine - Sign Petition
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 04:02:20 PM »
I didnt know about that though I do know there is a professor of Chicano studies at UC Riverside by the name of Armando Navarro who I like to dub as Mexican Frank Weltner do to his flaming antisemitism:

Website he is affiliated with:  http://www.aztlan.net/
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 05:24:15 PM »
Oh yeah I signed it.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 09:07:36 PM »
Dr. Larry Z. Leslie of U/South Florida. Self-hating White convert to Islam. Friend of Sami Al-Arian. Bans Jews from his classes. When head of his department, told Jews they are "privileged and advantaged" and refused them admittance to his department but admitted apes without regard to their test scores.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »
Done. And I did it as public of course. ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 02:42:21 PM »
I believe I signed this a few weeks ago.  I hope.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 04:24:26 AM »
Signed. I hope I haven't signed it for the second time now!  8)