Author Topic: Video about Muslims overtaking the democracy without a single bullet  (Read 2227 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
One of my friends found this video which is showing not just europe, but the whole world what will happen if we don't impose stronger restrictions on immigration among other things. Most of all, it unfortunate that the majority of the western world does not realize this untill it is waaaaaaaay too late....I hope not. The video is exactly what have I been trying to teach as many people as possible because they do not know how it is to live among muslim hordes. The usual excuse that some people tell me is that I am anti-arabic.......the truth is I am anti-muslim. Please let as many people as possible to see this video and learn what will happen should we continue the business as usual.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Video about Muslims overtaking the democracy without a single bullet
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 11:58:33 PM »
I have seen this video once before. It's a great video !

Shalom - Dox

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Re: Video about Muslims overtaking the democracy without a single bullet
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 05:02:09 PM »
Many people are seeing this video and it is extremely disturbing. Too bad, the ending of the video says to "preach the Gospel" like that will help save Europe from "asylum seeker" Islamic conquest. Even if these people were to embrace Christianity, I still would not want them in Europe.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson