Poll

Were you ever a Liberal?

Yes
17 (39.5%)
No
26 (60.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Were you ever a Liberal?  (Read 4537 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Were you ever a Liberal?
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »
No, never.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2009, 07:07:05 PM »
I tried once in the attempt to impress a girl.  Then when I really go to know her I realized she was too wacky and moved on.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2009, 07:45:37 PM »
At least I am not the only one...it was my dad that did it though...

I did get slammed against walls alot though... :laugh:

My mom slammed my brother into the wall once, then kept hitting him up and down his back as he was running into his room and diving onto his bed.  This was for slamming a door.  (Lots of slamming going on.)  We had so much fun re-enacting this.  Once we even re-enacted it for Mom, who denied that she did it--to which my brother replied, "I know I hit a wall."
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2009, 10:29:27 PM »
I was raised conservative. I was also raised one part in Serbia and one part in England.

With that, I was always thout up most respect for elders, my own or otherwise, never to talk back or be obnoxious spoiled brat. That was punishable.
And I liked it that way.

At University I begun reading extesnivelly about Islam and became so enraged with it, that at one point I had no idea what to do with myself. On other things I was a liberal at Uni.

As I finished University and my MA I started to shift more and more, since liberalism, literally made no sense to me at one point. Nothing about it seemed rational.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~