Author Topic: Richard Nixon Supported Abortion for Mixed-Race Babies, Rape, New Tapes Reveal  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I disagree with interracial relationships, but I wouldn't want one of those babies to be aborted, because they're still innocent and they don't deserve to die for the mistakes of their parents. Just think though, if Nixon had gotten his way, Obama never would have been born.  :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Nixon was a good president. It's to bad he allowed his personal grudges and obsessions to destroy his presidency. His obsession for keeping records and tapes for posterity was a big mistake.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
I disagree with interracial relationships, but I wouldn't want one of those babies to be aborted, because they're still innocent and they don't deserve to die for the mistakes of their parents. Just think though, if Nixon had gotten his way, Obama never would have been born.  :::D

Hooray for Nixon! Darnit, he was so close to saving America, too bad he failed. :laugh:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I don't know if you guys are old enough to remember Nixon but I thought he was an awful President.  He was so blatantly self serving.  His two most unforgiveable sins
1) Timing the Viet Nam withdrawal to end right around his reelection time.  That way he was seen as bringing peace and by the time Viet Nam fell to the Communists he would be safely in power or already out.  Unfortuately thousands of young men died for no purpose since we were abandoning Viet Nam.  While it was largely a disaster Reagan got it right in Lebanon.  If you are going to cut and run do it quickly.
2) He destroyed the economy.  He instituted wage and price controls which he had earlier said he knew would not work.  Again he did it just before reelection so that when they fell apart or were abandoned it would be too late for people to blame him.

His record on Israel was mixed and very cynical.  He let them bleed early during the Yom Kippur War then came in with the big airlift after Israel had turned the tide.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes, I remember Nixon well and I still say for the most part he was not a bad president. He may have been a bit nuts...obsessive .....and vengeful yes but all and all he was a good president. He won his second term in a landslide. The late sixties and early 70's was a rough time to be president. Nixon's downfall was the Watergate Scandal and not being smart enough to destroy the tapes early on. Look at what we have in office today Nixon would be a blessing to have in his place.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Nixon was a much better president than Jimmy Carter who only won because people were so shocked by the Watergate scandal that they voted for a political monster. Jimmy Carter was the worst president in my lifetime.

In retrospect I think Nixon was not as bad as the liberals make him out to be.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Nixon was a much better president than Jimmy Carter who only won because people were so shocked by the Watergate scandal that they voted for a political monster. Jimmy Carter was the worst president in my lifetime.

In retrospect I think Nixon was not as bad as the liberals make him out to be.

I agree!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Nixon used to make alot of these remarks but really was a good hearted person.If anyone remembers Archie Bunker he always used to make none P.C. remarks but really was a good hearted guy on the show. In real life he was a liberal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
A fact about Nixon that is seldom talked about and most people don't realize is that Nixon came from a modest background. Unlike most of the people in politics back then he did not come from money. He had had a rough road dealing with people who looked down their nose at him because of his humble beginnings. His insecurity over this is what put him at a disadvantage and in the end caused him to make bad decisions that cause him to get into trouble. His lack of self confidence didn't let him see that a good part of the American people were behind him and thought he was doing a good job considering the situations he was contending with. I remember watching his resignation speech and feeling very sad that he was leaving office.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
A fact about Nixon that is seldom talked about and most people don't realize is that Nixon came from a modest background. Unlike most of the people in politics back then he did not come from money. He had had a rough road dealing with people who looked down their nose at him because of his humble beginnings. His insecurity over this is what put him at a disadvantage and in the end caused him to make bad decisions that cause him to get into trouble. His lack of self confidence didn't let him see that a good part of the American people were behind him and thought he was doing a good job considering the situations he was contending with. I remember watching his resignation speech and feeling very sad that he was leaving office.
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
In retrospect I think Nixon was not as bad as the liberals make him out to be.<<

I am not sure of anything Nixon did that would define him as a Conservative.  He did not stop government growth or even slow it down.  He started the EPA.  He started affirmative action.  He instituted wage and price controls.  And those who note his inferiority complex to the eastern elites are correct.  However, he dealt with it by trying to gain their acceptance instead of laughing in their faces the way Reagan did.  it was no coincidence that he retired to New York City intead of Wittier California, where he came from.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
In any case, I decide who I marry.

It is not his buisiness which colour my children have.

He was a tyrant who deserve death.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Nixon was a good president. It's to bad he allowed his personal grudges and obsessions to destroy his presidency. His obsession for keeping records and tapes for posterity was a big mistake.

Nixon was NOT a good presdient.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Nixon was a disgrace who helped create affirmative action.  His economic policy was awful and he believed he was above the law on many instances. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Nixon was NOT a good presdient.
Well after living through 6 years of LBJ Nixon seemed like a vast improvement to me. He was the best of the bunch running back then. If RFK would have lived he would have taken the presidency for sure  :thumbsdown:. The country could have voted in old Humphrey the camel in instead of Nixon and had a real new deal democrat in place in 68  instead of a moderate Nixon.

Nixon or Humphrey I'll take Nixon hands down any day Watergate and all!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Humphrey