Author Topic: Megan Fox Blows Off Young Fan  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Megan Fox Blows Off Young Fan
« on: July 03, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »
Transformers Actress Megan Fox Apologizes for Snubbing Child Fan

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/megan-fox-apologizes-for-snubbing-boy-fan-2009226

Granted, it's unfortunate that this kid has taken a shine to this subhuman piece of walking camel feces (yimach schma vezichra), but can you believe the gall, the nerve, that she has? She claimed to not realize that the fan was a child (yeah right) and feigned an apology that was about as credible as Yasser Arafat (ys"vz)'s "condemnations" of atrocities against Jews. This sickening beast is someone who cries out for a coronary big-time. (Maybe some of my fellow JTFers would be willing to daven for that?)

(In case any of you still wonder why I make posts about evil celebrities, remember three things. First of all, I do not go finding these stories, but see them when I do mundane things like checking my email and all. Secondly, do remember that most of these sick individuals [such as Vanessa Redgrave, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie (who is Fox's role model), and Roseanne Barr] are vehemently anti-Semitic and pro-Muslim. Finally, I am an old-school JTFer [ten years as of last month] who vividly recalls the days when Chaim ranted against a filthy, vile Hollyweird whore almost every week. Not all of these people were openly anti-Israel. Chaim devoted an entire expose to the dyke actress Anne Heche in 1999, and also called out such winners as Lauryn Hill, Oprah Winfrey (long before she got into politics), and Jane Fonda, who he calls, quite rightly, a "communist slut". I believe that in order to be relevant to average Americans, JTF should be condemning the kinds of beasts and pigs that average stupid Americans follow and adore.)

SerbAvenger

Quote from: Us Magazine
Megan Fox Apologizes for Snubbing Little Boy
Monday June 22, 2009

Will Alexander/WENN.com
[email protected]!

- Megan Fox says she didn't mean to be a mean girl.

At the June 15 London premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Fox ignored a young boy as he desperately tried to give her a yellow rose. ("Even the flower is wilting with sadness!" sniped blogger Perez Hilton.)

After seeing the photos of the boy's sad face, Fox tells
Collider.com, "I feel so sad for him. That's so terrible. That kills me."

She insists she didn't realize it was a child handing her the flower.

"There were, like, 80 million people everywhere. It's dark, all I see are flashes," she says. "Everyone's yelling different things ... and I didn't know that was happening."

The star is promising to make things right with the boy.

"If you know his name, I will send him a personal apology," she says. "I'm horrified. I would never do that."

"I'm sorry, sweet boy," she goes on. "I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again."

Megan Fox Dismisses Boy

EDIT: Title modified.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 09:03:43 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Megan Fox Blows Off Young Fan
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 02:56:42 PM »
Were you the child in question?

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 03:13:27 PM »

Yeah, really. This is NOT relevant to our movement.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 03:55:29 PM »
First of all get the picture of this hoochie off our forum.  Secondly, who cares?  Third, I ask the moderators to edit the title of this thread as it is offensive and unnecessarily vulgar.  Fourth, why are you so obsessed with celebrity women?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 05:20:39 PM »
I have read your reasons that you feel justify these ridiculous posts about celebrity women and the reasons don't fly.
So, you are a 10 year JTFer and in 1999 Chaim spoke about Anne Hecht, did you notice we are now in a new era, this is 2009 and we have much more pressing issues than Megan Fox or any other worthless celebrity.

Now, you say you don't go finding these stories and you just happen upon while you check your email etc. etc. etc..  Well, here's some news for you, many of us come across stories like these every single day, and we do not post about them here on the JTF forum.

You also state, as if there is any comparison between this bimbet and Vanessa Redgrave, Jane Fonda, George Clooney, and Angelina Jolie, well, those celebrities have done, said, and taken actions that are, have been, and/or were antisemitic; and they thrust themselves in to the World using their celebrity to and/or, in turn, affecting many of the causes JTF is concerned with.
Megan Fox has done none of that.

Megan Fox rebuffing some fan, child or not, is completely irrelevant to anything that has to do with JTF and it ls members.

Your posts about her and other celebrities that you refer to as "kurva" "slut" and "whoreish" is disturbing to me, as a woman, especially because, you are referring to someone who has nothing to do with my life and/or most of the members here.

I find many times that when I see posts such as these about Megan Fox, today and yesterday, turn me off to the forum and I step away from it.  I literally stay away freom the forum.

Today, I thought I would log on and see the thread from yesterday gone but, no, today, there is an additional thread about her and another one for Kelly Clarkson.

Through these ridiculous, ugly, and irrelevant threads; you come across as an angry man who has serious issues with women.
And, I would expect someone who is a veteran JTFer as yourself, would have grown and developed with the movement rather than hinder it.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 05:26:40 PM »
I have read your reasons that you feel justify these ridiculous posts about celebrity women and the reasons don't fly.
So, you are a 10 year JTFer and in 1999 Chaim spoke about Anne Hecht, did you notice we are now in a new era, this is 2009 and we have much more pressing issues than Megan Fox or any other worthless celebrity.

Now, you say you don't go finding these stories and you just happen upon while you check your email etc. etc. etc..  Well, here's some news for you, many of us come across stories like these every single day, and we do not post about them here on the JTF forum.

You also state, as if there is any comparison between this bimbet and Vanessa Redgrave, Jane Fonda, George Clooney, and Angelina Jolie, well, those celebrities have done, said, and taken actions that are, have been, and/or were antisemitic; and they thrust themselves in to the World using their celebrity to and/or, in turn, affecting many of the causes JTF is concerned with.
Megan Fox has done none of that.

Megan Fox rebuffing some fan, child or not, is completely irrelevant to anything that has to do with JTF and it ls members.

Your posts about her and other celebrities that you refer to as "kurva" "slut" and "whoreish" is disturbing to me, as a woman, especially because, you are referring to someone who has nothing to do with my life and/or most of the members here.

I find many times that when I see posts such as these about Megan Fox, today and yesterday, turn me off to the forum and I step away from it.  I literally stay away freom the forum.

Today, I thought I would log on and see the thread from yesterday gone but, no, today, there is an additional thread about her and another one for Kelly Clarkson.

Through these ridiculous, ugly, and irrelevant threads; you come across as an angry man who has serious issues with women.
And, I would expect someone who is a veteran JTFer as yourself, would have grown and developed with the movement rather than hinder it.

Very great post. I can just agree!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »
Your still here? Oy
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »
Your still here? Oy

lol. what are you going to do, send me another PM about it?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 03:46:16 AM »
I don't understand--are you saying that because Megan Fox is a kurva slut, you feel as though I hate all women or something?