Author Topic: Anti-Israel websites  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
Anti-Israel websites
« on: July 06, 2009, 03:33:04 PM »
I got to admit that I'm a bit of a political junkie. About a year ago I was appaled to discover how much anti-Israel rhetoric is put out on the web. It's nice to find a like minded community here at the JTF but the real heat is being spewed on a host of other forums. There is alot of islamofacist tripe on the Topix Israel forum and I was recently kicked off the "Common Dreams" forum because I chose to defend Israel from outrageous lies and hate. I hope some of the other posters out there can list any anti-Israel forums theadd y have come across. That way, we can take a little time and try to speak up for Israel and Jewish people.

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
Re: Anti-Israel websites
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 03:36:25 PM »
Sorry about the typos on my last post. I want to add that the Al-Jazzera online discussion forum is also filled with islamofascist savages. No surprise there but it would be nice to see a few more pro-Israel  and pro-Western voices added to the debate.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Re: Anti-Israel websites
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »
Sorry about the typos on my last post. I want to add that the Al-Jazzera online discussion forum is also filled with islamofascist savages. No surprise there but it would be nice to see a few more pro-Israel  and pro-Western voices added to the debate.

That sounds like a great idea. I'm sure that just by googling, we could find tons of stuff.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 01:09:58 PM by MrPatriot1776 »
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776