General Category > General Discussion

Israeli Jews attacking American Jews in Israel

(1/4) > >>

david1967:
Sad but true, read this: http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246296531833&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

eb22:
I'm suspicious about this story.     They are putting a much better light on the Arabs than Israeli Jews.     It reminds me of the fiction on American TV that make the Affirmative Action individuals look much more competent than they really are.     

What adds to my suspicion is that it's been reported in the leftist Jerusalem Post.     As of a few minutes ago,   it wasn't reported in Arutz Sheva.

Something else that jumps out is that the alleged incident happened on Shabbot.      It's safe to assume that religious Israeli Jews didn't commit the crime.    Unless non religious Israeli Jews staged this attack,     what would their motive be to attack American Jews?

Spectator:

--- Quote from: eb22 on June 30, 2009, 12:55:53 AM ---I'm suspicious about this story.     They are putting a much better light on the Arabs than Israeli Jews.     It reminds me of the fiction on American TV that make the Affirmative Action individuals look much more competent than they really are.     

What adds to my suspicion is that it's been reported in the leftist Jerusalem Post.     As of a few minutes ago,   it wasn't reported in Arutz Sheva.

Something else that jumps out is that the alleged incident happened on Shabbot.      It's safe to assume that religious Israeli Jews didn't commit the crime.    Unless non religious Israeli Jews staged this attack,     what would their motive be to attack American Jews?

--- End quote ---

I didn't see any mention of it in Arutz Sheva either, but this story is probably true. Look, present-day Israel is far from perfect. Because it was founded as an ordinary "enlightened" country, it has the pretty same social problems as the other countries have. As in other countries there are criminals in Israel.

I don't think these thugs attacked the American Jews because they are American. The attackers are lowlife scum that wants to spill the agression no matter on whom. It's also quite probable they were on the drugs. Anyways, I wish these criminals be caught as soon as possible and get the maximal penalty that applies in such cases.

I wish Isaac and his friends full recovery and that such tragedy will never happen to them anymore.

ProudAndZionist:
Brother against brother?

Spectator:

--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on June 30, 2009, 04:32:36 AM ---Brother against brother?

--- End quote ---

The attackers' brothers are those who are already "inside" (the prison). Until they change their ways, they are our brothers only theoretically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version