Author Topic: Ban Khufu!  (Read 3334 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Ban Khufu!
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 08:14:21 PM »
Good cause I just got the message and was about to give him my Italian boot in the you know where
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 08:22:58 PM »
Thank you Lisa ....Thank you Masterwolf...you 2 are the best.

Shalom - Dox    :  )

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 08:27:24 PM »
I made this blingee ,just for him... ;D

<snip>

He's banned and his posts have been removed.  Notice how someone who came on promoting black supremacy suddenly is now promoting Hitler.  Chaim discusses this phenomenon in this video:

Why Black Nationalists Support Hitler

Hey, he has horns! I thought only Jews have horns  :::D

You know why they think we have horns? It is because of a mistranslation in the gentile bibles which translate rays {which emminated from Moses head when he came down from the mountain} as horns... Ever since the gentiles have believed that all jews have horns. Once I was actually asked if I had horns.... I just laughed at the foolishness of the one who inquired with such a stupid question.

http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_beams/2005/05/no_we_dont_have.html

Michaelangelo was very close to Pope Julius II, who commissioned many of his works. Michaelangelo's biblical sculptures, paintings, and frescoes were based on the mainstream Vatican translation of the Bible. Exodus 34:35 says, "And the Children of Israel saw that rays of light emanated from the skin of the face of Moses." Having spent 40 days and nights in the Divine Presence, Moses' face reflected a brilliant divine light.

"Light rays" in Hebrew, our holy tongue that is the language of the Bible, is קרניים, or "karnayim" in transliteration. "Karnayim" also has an alternate meaning, namely, "horns" like the horns of a cow. Check your 15th - 16th Century Italian Bibles - they will tell you that Moses descended from Mount Sinai with "horns protruding from the skin of his face." From this faulty translation, Michaelangelo sculpted his classic Moses (see above photo) and untold numbers of people came to believe that Jews have horns.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 08:31:35 PM »
That's good.   There are like three different threads about this situation on general discussion. 

I'm going to consolidate all three of them.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 08:37:07 PM »
A message to Hanna and Muman : Both of you are so funny!  I enjoyed the laugh!

Shalom & G-d bless you both!

Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »
In a way you can say the memory had revenge taken on it by Mikey the Ninja turtle, which indicates that renaissance artists were turtles.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2009, 08:49:02 PM »
 ;D

ty, I like to make people laugh...

I never heard that before though, what he was saying about horns....

I heard about Moses coming down from Mt Sanai, but not about any horns...

A message to Hanna and Muman : Both of you are so funny!  I enjoyed the laugh!

Shalom & G-d bless you both!

Dox

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 09:17:24 PM »
Here is what AskMoses says about the idea that Jews have horns:

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/662,2068869/Did-Moses-have-horns.html

Did Moses have horns?

Not only did Moses not have horns but actually no Jews have horns contrary to what the old anti-Semitic myth purports.  The whole thing is obviously ridiculous.

But since this bizarre idea has enjoyed quite a bit of dissemination in the past, it is worthwhile to ask: just how did this whole misconception get started?

Let’s go back to the Bible.  Moses was on the mountain top to receive the tablets twice.  (Remember, he broke the first set and had to return to receive a second copy.)

When Moses descended from Sinai the second time, the Torah tells us1   “the skin of his face was radiant.”  In fact, to protect the people from being overwhelmed by his glowing aura, Moses put on a veil at all times, except when teaching Torah.2

Anyway, the Hebrew word meaning to be radiant or cast a glow which is used in the above-quoted Biblical passage is “karan.”  When Jerome’s Vulgate, the Catholic Church’s Latin translation intended to be the definitive interpretation of the Bible, was composed in the 5th century CE, Jerome took the verb “karan” to be a literal form of the noun “keren” which means a horn.

So rather than meaning, “to emit rays,” he understood it to mean “to grow horns.”  (You can see the connection between the two ideas and why the etymology would be similar, but context makes it pretty obvious that we’re not talking about antlers here.)

When Michelangelo sculpted what he imagined to be the likeness of Moses, he included odd protrusions jutting out from the sculpture’s forehead.  It is unknown whether or not Michelangelo understood the Biblical verse properly and was just trying to represent beams of light in stone or if he, like Jerome, actually thought that Moses had horns.

What matters is the popular perception and that to most people, these strange bumps sure looked like they were supposed to be horns.  From there, this likeness became widely accepted and was copied by other artists spreading the misunderstanding far and wide.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2009, 09:32:58 PM »
It's so strange they even have to reply to such absurdities.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2009, 10:01:09 PM »
Hitler was the greatest man in human history. You are a German so you should know that.

Don't fret y'all. This animal is banned.

Thank you Mishmaat !  You have done a great job.

Shalom - Dox

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2009, 10:52:38 PM »
Hitler was the greatest man in human history. You are a German so you should know that.

HEY KOO-KOO:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2009, 10:55:21 PM »
Kufu is a muslim. Kufu's mama is a smelly muslima who rarely gets to shower off the urine sprays from her abusive husband.
Kufu's sister is destined to be a honor killing victim at the hands of her deranged brother kufu.
Kufu's little brother is rocking back and forth reciting his caca quran while he gets beatings inbetween his verses.
kufu's favorite activity is putting a hitler mask on his young islamic lovers while he does their dirty butts.

Kufu, your goat is hiding from you and who could blame him!

Good riddens!

:laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2009, 11:10:13 PM »

HEY KOO-KOO:

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »
Khufu is ur named based on the Hebrew word of Kof (קוף)?
Kill him

no, one of the pharoahs that built one of the great pyramids in Egypt was named Khufu

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2009, 11:52:08 PM »

HEY KOO-KOO:

Hey Paulette . . . .  he became a KOO KOO CACA !  KOO KOO CACA = Insane Turd!