Author Topic: How To Help Promote JTF Videos On Zootube  (Read 954 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
How To Help Promote JTF Videos On Zootube
« on: June 25, 2009, 01:28:30 AM »
                                                                                                                                                          בס''ד

Guidelines For JTF Forum Members With ZooTube Accounts Who Wish To Keep JTF Videos Prominent:

1) RATE, FAVORITE & COMMENT on ALL new JTF video productions promoting the cause, and subscribe to JTF channels

2) Use your accounts to do this DAILY which elevates the chosen videos to number one

3) Post appropriate video responses from your own accounts to new uploads - this ensures that they appear in recommendations when ratings are slow

4) SHARE new JTF videos with ALL the friends on your list, time permitting

5) COPY newly posted JTF videos for re-uploading on your accounts

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: How To Help Promote JTF Videos On Zootube
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 08:11:16 AM »
Thank you for this great thread Chaim!

G-d bless You!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »
JTF is the only organization out there that seems to have the gumption to say it like it is!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 01:28:34 PM »
I suggest that once someone records a video, one should put it as avi, mpeg or mp4 format on rapidshare or JTF's ftp server so that numerous people can upload it on youtube. This makes it much harder for youtube to take down a video and it spreads much faster. I'd love to upload these videos from my 2nd youtube account.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot