Author Topic: Wrong move - Burglar tries to rob retired box-champion  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Wrong move - Burglar tries to rob retired box-champion
« on: July 02, 2009, 06:43:20 AM »
The only sad thing in this story is, that the burglar was no Moslem.  :'(  :::D

Speaking after the case, Mr Corti said: "I was scared when he first drew the knife, but my old training must have kicked in because I just punched him as hard as I could and he went down like a sack of spuds. If you can't defend what's yours, where are we at?"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/5698062/Burglar-left-bruised-and-bleeding-by-retired-boxer-72.html

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Wrong move - Burglar tries to rob retired box-champion
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:48:06 AM »
The old man was 73 years old.  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 07:34:05 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 09:26:29 AM »
That guy's face got destroyed. What a shame this former champion didn't kill the burglar.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 09:29:18 AM »
I'm sure the burglar will get a ACLU lawyer and sue this man.  73 or not, that man knocked the you know what out of that punk. ;D

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 10:19:08 AM »
I saw this on another forum man he wrecked that robber. Good for that man!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 11:43:51 AM »
You guys think it is funny and all dumb ass-s in Britain find this story hilarious. I don't. I find it is pathetic!  :thumbsdown:
Clearly in UK, just like in Canada, burglars are targeting elderly people - the most defenseless segment of populace. It was a miracle that this young guy was drunk and that the old guy was a boxer. But for one miracle there are thousands of tragedies that we never learn about - victimized, raped, murdered elders.
I, for one, much prefer stories from US telling us how a 73 old granny blew off the head of would be burglar. In fact, NRA should run with this story - unless you a boxing champion, GET A GUN! In UK and Canada, obviously, this is impossible. In fact, had he had a gun in these moronic countries, the older gentleman would go to prison for shooting the intruder.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 12:02:30 PM »
You guys think it is funny and all dumb donkey-s in Britain find this story hilarious. I don't. I find it is pathetic!  :thumbsdown:
Clearly in UK, just like in Canada, burglars are targeting elderly people - the most defenseless segment of populace. It was a miracle that this young guy was drunk and that the old guy was a boxer. But for one miracle there are thousands of tragedies that we never learn about - victimized, raped, murdered elders.
I, for one, much prefer stories from US telling us how a 73 old granny blew off the head of would be burglar. In fact, NRA should run with this story - unless you a boxing champion, GET A GUN! In UK and Canada, obviously, this is impossible. In fact, had he had a gun in these moronic countries, the older gentleman would go to prison for shooting the intruder.

I live in Canada, and the laws relating to this are a joke.  If someone breaks into your house, you are only allowed to shoot them if you can prove you were in danger.  If they start running away, and you shoot the burglar, it's almost guaranteed jail time for you, simply for shootign a guilty thief.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »
You guys think it is funny and all dumb donkey-s in Britain find this story hilarious. I don't. I find it is pathetic!  :thumbsdown:

I live in Canada, and the laws relating to this are a joke.  If someone breaks into your house, you are only allowed to shoot them if you can prove you were in danger.  If they start running away, and you shoot the burglar, it's almost guaranteed jail time for you, simply for shootign a guilty thief.
Yochai,
how can you shoot an intruder in Canada!? Even if you have a restrictive firearm, under Canadian law it has to be stored unloaded and in secure gun safe. Besides, I bet you that any bullet placed in the back of the intruder will get you to prison. So you need to have intruder facing you and waiting until you get your gun from a safe and load it. Might as well get burglarized, less hassle. It is a joke, just like this story.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 12:12:35 PM »
If you shoot the burglar or beat him, you will will do crime here according to the Hungarian laws. You have no right attack or capture him. You only can defend yourself if he attacks you. (Without gun)... >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »

Yochai,
how can you shoot an intruder in Canada!? Even if you have a restrictive firearm, under Canadian law it has to be stored unloaded and in secure gun safe. Besides, I bet you that any bullet placed in the back of the intruder will get you to prison. So you need to have intruder facing you and waiting until you get your gun from a safe and load it. Might as well get burglarized, less hassle. It is a joke, just like this story.

Yes, you are right about the storage laws, which makes it pretty much impossible to defend yourself from a burglar.  If you are being burglarized in Canada, you have a much better chance with a baseball bat, and even then I am sure they would try  to charge you for beating a thief.

Did you hear what happened in Toronto a few weeks ago? This schvartza tried to steal money from one of those outdoor fruit stands in Chinatown.  The owners of the stand caught up to him and tied him up until the police came(took 2 hours).  Because they had him tied for two hours, they got charged.  Thankfully, they had some higher-ups in the justice system jump in for them and the charges were dropped.  Either way, that shows how ridiculous this country has gotten.  Unlike the United States, which still has some time to save itself, Canada is undoubtedly doomed, and I will be happier the sooner I am out of this country.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 01:45:06 PM »
Yochai,
I feel very similar. I just got back a year ago and can't wait to get out. In the last 5 years that I lived in US, Canada has become much worse!

Yochai,

Yes, you are right about the storage laws, which makes it pretty much impossible to defend yourself from a burglar.  If you are being burglarized in Canada, you have a much better chance with a baseball bat, and even then I am sure they would try  to charge you for beating a thief.

Did you hear what happened in Toronto a few weeks ago? This schvartza tried to steal money from one of those outdoor fruit stands in Chinatown.  The owners of the stand caught up to him and tied him up until the police came(took 2 hours).  Because they had him tied for two hours, they got charged.  Thankfully, they had some higher-ups in the justice system jump in for them and the charges were dropped.  Either way, that shows how ridiculous this country has gotten.  Unlike the United States, which still has some time to save itself, Canada is undoubtedly doomed, and I will be happier the sooner I am out of this country.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »
And he is still a champ
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2009, 07:22:55 PM »

Yochai,

So Canada is a haven for muslims and criminals? Why don't the Canadians do something about this?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »

Yochai,

So Canada is a haven for muslims and criminals? Why don't the Canadians do something about this?

Canadians are leftists, pure and simple.  Thankfully because the left is fractured right now in Canada, we have a good conservative in power, but I don't know how long that can last.

In Canada, there is the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which has helped thousand of criminals and murderers stay.  Unfortunately, this is part of the constitution, and even worse, the average leftist Canadian is proud of this document!  THey beleive that the values exemplified in the document are what makes Canadians better than Americans!
As a result, it is legally UNCONSTITUTIONAL for gay people to be discriminated against.  THAT'S IN OUR CONSTITUTION!

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 01:18:41 AM »
The Canadian Charter is a complete [censored] joke. According to the Charter, all the rights and freedoms contained therein are subject to "reasonable limits" and further allows the various provinces to override the charter and deny those same rights and freedoms.

Freedom is an absolute, and as such cannot be subjected to any limits. "Reasonable limits" are unreasonable. Reasonableness is subjective and the nazis who control the country have a very perverse notion of what is reasonable.

Looks like that former boxing champion was successful in stopping that pathetic thief, but this woman clearly isn't a former boxing champion:

"A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after an elderly woman was attacked on a London street.

Ann Driscoll, 82, was stabbed nine times in the neck and stomach as she walked home from shopping in north-west London on Monday.

Police seized the 22-year-old man in the early hours of Friday at an address in Harlesden and he is being held at a north London police station."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8131923.stm
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 03:46:41 AM »
The Canadian Charter is a complete stupid joke. According to the Charter, all the rights and freedoms contained therein are subject to "reasonable limits" and further allows the various provinces to override the charter and deny those same rights and freedoms.

Freedom is an absolute, and as such cannot be subjected to any limits. "Reasonable limits" are unreasonable. Reasonableness is subjective and the nazis who control the country have a very perverse notion of what is reasonable.

Looks like that former boxing champion was successful in stopping that pathetic thief, but this woman clearly isn't a former boxing champion:

"A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after an elderly woman was attacked on a London street.

Ann Driscoll, 82, was stabbed nine times in the neck and stomach as she walked home from shopping in north-west London on Monday.

Police seized the 22-year-old man in the early hours of Friday at an address in Harlesden and he is being held at a north London police station."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8131923.stm
That was exactly my point! Only that doesn't make big news, cause it is a common occurrence.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot