Author Topic: Obama's spokesman questioned on set up questions  (Read 463 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama's spokesman questioned on set up questions
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 10:16:34 AM »
Mord,

I have already seen this. 
It just amazes me, that it took an "old timer" like Helen Thomas so long to ask Gibbs about all the "staging" done at the W.H. press conferences.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 10:37:37 AM »
Mord,

It just amazes me, that it took an "old timer" like Helen Thomas so long to ask Gibbs about all the "staging" done at the W.H. press conferences.
And i always disliked Helen Thomas
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 08:50:11 PM »
Mord,

And i always disliked Helen Thomas

Me too! But we have to give her credit this time........
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 09:03:46 PM »
Thomas must have been confused today and thought she was grilling a Republican press secretary  ???. In all honesty she looked years younger and sharp eyed today. Its a wonder what the correct dosage of Geritol can do for an old bag like that. Even her voice sounded years younger. In all honesty I have detested the old bag for years but I have to give her credit for speaking up today..... Its a good sign when a kool aid drinker like her has had enough to make her speak out of character like that. That means that Some of the Shine is wearing off the Shine :::D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 09:21:38 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 10:26:43 PM »
LOL cjd!  :::D
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »
LET THE SHOE SHINE IN!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14