Author Topic: Dear Serbian members  (Read 7880 times)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
Re: Dear Serbian members
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 01:22:22 PM »
Just a question, were you the one mentioning the "parking lot", you know what I mean?

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »
I'd like to say that what you heard about Serbs you were not immune to. Many people are in the same situation. God has given you intelligence that many people cannot pride themselves in, to finaly release what is happening.

Your appology is accepted from me  ;D
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 04:39:27 AM »
 ;D

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »
It's hard to breake the Media conditioning I know; I was beliving in Croat/Bosniak/Albanian proppagand as well; BTW Do anybody see this too that Israel is begining to be demonised in western medias like Serbs were in nighties? 

We'll know for sure when a next Hollywood blockbuster depicts a bunch of heinous Israeli right wingers plotting against humanity (preferably in New York or Jerusalem) only to be warded off by heroic efforts of left wing American Jews and their muslim arab allies in cooperation with a gritty and honest black FBI detective (he previously was tortured by Serb terrorist who he all killed) and one of the Hollywood's harlots (playing a role of nuclear scientist).   :P

You know it is a very probable script. Once we see this movie, we know we've arrived to point zero, which is not vexing to imagine, since Al Franken is now in Senate.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 03:54:02 PM »
and honest Black FBI detecitive an harlot(nuclear scientist) go and live in Teheran .