Author Topic: Not trying to be racist  (Read 779 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Not trying to be racist
« on: July 03, 2009, 10:56:57 AM »
But this bothers me. I was in the post office the other day and there was a huge line.  :'(
The line annoyed me but not as much as who was holding people up. It was black men asking questions. Now there is 5 hatches to see and 4 were with blacks holding it up. Usally it doesn't take no longer than 3 mins to get a stamp, pick up post, or in the blacks case collecting unemployment. You don't need to ask any questions just get your ticket and money but they kept asking questions and it must have been 20 mins on each for them to leave, just cause some Irish person said polity can you hurry up please. And when one of these blacks were leaving he said don't be racist to me. It really made me sick that they play the victim like that. Anyways the Q was long and some black mothers and a few more black men were ahead of me. And what do ya know they were asking questions. And no one said anything to them as they were frightend of being called racist. I was fuming about this, but am I wrong to be angry? Am I not allowed to say anything? Who ever thought it would take 3 hours to pay a bill, when it should have only taken (if there was only whites in a line that long) 20 mins tops. Well I just had to get that off my chest.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Not trying to be racist
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »
[censored] ruin everything.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 11:36:16 AM »
Many are very dumb, a low I.Q Caucasian is  equal to what would be considered an intelligent Black.Many times blacks do things Just to annoy Caucasians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 01:23:22 PM »
It's considered racist to hold them accountable for anything.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 02:08:25 PM »
I live in the world's most populated city, and no other group has created more destruction in New York City or in other cities like the blacks have done.  I lived in many neighborhoods that were mixed with all sort of ethnic whites,  and the neighborhoods always was nice,  you go to black neighborhoods its the different world, the passed out bum on the side walk, the needles all over and shootouts.   We just pour money hand over fist for these neighborhoods that come up with pathetic results.  Most of the reason we do pay so much is for these ingrateful gutter rats.   Here is one for you, how come everyone else seemed to push forward and improve themselves except for 2 groups.

Blacks
and
Muslims
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »
Telling the truth is not racism...
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 02:46:07 PM »
It's considered racist to hold them accountable for anything.

Right on, well said! Where I work, the rules are there. Guess who follows and who doesn't follow them. The white people follow the rules and do what needs to be done, whereas the shvugs are too freaking dumb to understand the rules. If we gave these animals freedom 140 + years ago, what have they done with their freedom? Also, if you want a liberal to turn into a conservative, come with me to work. You'll know why there's no future for shvugs!