Author Topic: Today i won 2nd place in TDC  (Read 2333 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Today i won 2nd place in TDC
« on: June 13, 2009, 11:06:18 PM »
Today we all truck drivers had competition in Joliet,Illinois.I have represent my company FedEx and i won 2nd place!!!Maybe i am first Serb who had honer to win this trophy which was given to me by Secretary of State Jessy White.I was running with my three fingers in the air and when i have approach Mr.White i told him that i am Serbian which he replay to me :'Great representative of Serbian people'.I told him thank you very much it really means lot to me...What a great day for our G-d,Serbian people and me...
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: Today i won 2nd place in TDC
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 11:36:34 PM »
That's awesome. Congratulations to you.

What kind of competition was this? Was it a race? How many drivers competed in the competition? I have some older relatives who live near Chicago and quite a few of them are truck drivers. I'd be surprised if you were the only Serb in the competition, haha.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »
That's awesome. Congratulations to you.

What kind of competition was this? Was it a race? How many drivers competed in the competition? I have some older relatives who live near Chicago and quite a few of them are truck drivers. I'd be surprised if you were the only Serb in the competition, haha.
It's called TDC Championship (Truck Driving Championship)of state Illinois.It was based on 3 categories.1st knowledge test 2nd Pre-trip inspection and 3rd skill test where you have to drive truck trough obstacles.It was 4 of us Serbs from 132 competitors but i think i was the only one who ever won something so it was a good day...
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »
 :fireworks: :celebrate: :clap:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 10:29:28 PM »
Congratulations! You should be VERY proud!  :clap:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane