Author Topic: Sarah Palin to Resign as Alaska Governor  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sarah Palin to Resign as Alaska Governor
« on: July 03, 2009, 03:04:33 PM »
This is really concerning!!  I wonder why she is resigning? 

http://news.aol.com/article/sarah-palin-to-resign/555657
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Sarah Palin to Resign as Alaska Governor
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 03:15:12 PM »

It may be that she wants the freedom to make speeches and travel through the country somewhat. I don't think that she has enough time to do that and still remain governor.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »

It may be that she wants the freedom to make speeches and travel through the country somewhat. I don't think that she has enough time to do that and still remain governor.

I think the chimpanzee made speeches in 2000 and was still governor of TX.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »
This was, strategically, a very bad move for her. She may have done it to prepare for the 2012 elections... but now resigning as governor makes her look like a flake out.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »
This was, strategically, a very bad move for her. She may have done it to prepare for the 2012 elections... but now resigning as governor makes her look like a flake out.

I have to disagree. She's a hero in my eyes. She is sacrificing herself, for the good of her state. There are so many frivilous lawsuits against her that would use to much of Alaska's money to defend her. I hope and pray that she knocks the socks off of EVERYONE that has been so negative about her and they all join her in support of anything her heart desires.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 10:21:46 PM »

I have to disagree. She's a hero in my eyes. She is sacrificing herself, for the good of her state. There are so many frivilous lawsuits against her that would use to much of Alaska's money to defend her. I hope and pray that she knocks the socks off of EVERYONE that has been so negative about her and they all join her in support of anything her heart desires.

How is she sacrificing herself for the good of the state?  She probably resigned due to being stressed out with her family.  She needed to continue on as governor in order to gain experience. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 09:56:48 AM »

How is she sacrificing herself for the good of the state?  She probably resigned due to being stressed out with her family.  She needed to continue on as governor in order to gain experience. 

Would you rather she stayed in as Governor and bankrupt the state with all these lawsuits against her? Put her family through the hell the press is doing to them? I would much rather see someone with morals and convictions than someone after their own agenda, no matter how awful they are, residing as a governor. She HAS experience as a governor! Just because she resigned makes her inexperienced now?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane