Author Topic: Sarah Palin is out  (Read 15180 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Sarah Palin is out
« on: July 03, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31726640?GT1=43001

She's stepping down as governor and doesn't seem to want to run for president.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
Re: Sarah Palin is out
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 03:27:43 PM »
Either she really, really [censored] something up, or she's sick of Alaska.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »
It does not mean she would not run against Obama in 2012
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »
This is disappointing. I wish we had either her or Bobby Jindal running for office in 2012.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 04:00:14 PM »
She is a woman who is fed up with being ridiculed by leftist muckrackers. Hopefully she'll run for a federal position in Senate or Congress.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 04:00:26 PM »
Hang on... Some think it is because she wants to focus on running for President in 2012. These days you have to start VERY early.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »
Sarah Palin simply isn't intelligent enough to be president.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 04:09:17 PM »

I don't know why you read the news that way (or why you're even posting the bsdnc version of the article), but I read this as she's preparing to run for President.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 04:11:19 PM »

I don't know why you read the news that way (or why you're even posting the bsdnc version of the article), but I read this as she's preparing to run for President.

I 100% agree.  The tigress retracts before attacking!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 04:11:38 PM »
   My support for Sarah Palin remains extremely high.      Unlike the vast majority of those who get into politics,     Sarah Palin is a genuine person who wants to do what's best for the people she serves.     Sarah Palin wants this to be a better world.         I hope and pray that she runs for President of the United States in 2012.       G-d Bless Sarah Palin and her family.

As for most of the media,   the elite establishment,   the Democrat Party,   and the "  moderate Republicans,    they remain a major part of the problem,   not the solution.     The smear job against Sarah Palin,   while at the same time these hideous individuals promote and support the evil agenda of Barack Hussein Obama,    is sickening.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »

That's the picture that the media,  elite establishment,  the   Democrat Party,   and the "  moderate "  Republicans want people to believe.   They promote this CONSTANTLY because they fear that Sarah Palin has the ability to connect to the American people.     The reality of the situation is Sarah Palin has a high level of intelligence and the instincts to make the right decisions.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Moshe92

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

What do you mean?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 04:15:34 PM »
             And George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama are!!!

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »
             And George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama are!!!

Very well put,   Jasmina.     

Sarah Palin has more intelligence than Bush 43 and BHO put together.       Obama is ABSOLUTELY lost without a teleprompter!       Obama has no conception of numbers.     Obama said that Austrian is a language!       W/o the media,    Obama would never have emerged as a viable candidate to win the "Democrat" Party nomination.    Let alone " win " the general election.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 04:22:21 PM »
@ Yohan,
               your school girl logic is pathetic!
                          Go vote for Al Gore as the President of the World, he seems more intelligent...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 04:42:17 PM »

I disagree respectfully.

To the contrary Sarah Palin is a tough cookie. Sarah Palin would deal with the muslims accordingly, and give full support to Israel. In addition Sarah Palin would clean up congress and boot the crooks out of Washington, and that is why politicians despise her so much. Sarah means business.

Shalom - Dox

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »
I think Sarah Palin feels she can do more to rejuvenate her image without the constraints of being in political office.
Plus, she probably really does care about her family and the people of Alaska.  Why subject them to the garbage being thrown at her.

As for intelligence, my Grand Father always said, it is better to be shrewd then booksmart.  Sarah Palin has the best qualities for the presidency, commonsense, shrewdness and decency.
She still had nothing bad to say about running with McCain in her resignation speech.  How decent is that?
Most people would have blasted him and the campaign he ran.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 05:31:49 PM »
Sarah Palin is a polarizing individual. Yes, she can connect with the right and much of the center, but that's about all. She's compassionate and would make a great vice-principal. NOTHING MORE.

She completely screwed up every important interview she gave to the left-wing press. As a politician, you can refuse an interview, or demand that the questions be provided in advance. I don't see why she failed to do this, because she came across as woefully ignorant and was unable to answer even basic foreign and campaign policy questions with anything more than inspirational folk-speak.

Biden is not a smart guy - he was selected because he's the UAW's [censored] and Obama wanted to ensure their votes. The Obama campaign strictly controlled what Biden could say, and limited his gaffes. That having been said, Biden is an outgoing guy, like Bush, although less intelligent. Palin is more along the lines of a clueless soccer mom susceptible to moral panic.

Obama and Bush were both intelligent people. Bush may have made comical mistakes, but was not clueless. Obama is at least smart enough to use a teleprompter to overcome his deficiencies in extemporaneous speech.

Palin's resignation will be a disaster to any future campaign she chooses to run. She will either be accused of having screwed something up and resigned to escape punishment, or abandoning the people of Alaska to chase personal ambition. I suspect, and I think this will come out soon, that she resigned for one of two possible reasons:
1. She completely screwed something up.
2. The former mayor of Wasilla got a taste for Neiman Marcus clothing and private jets and has decided to ditch Alaska and move to the mainland where she's been offered a high paying job as a conservative talking head.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 05:51:31 PM »
OK...now I know that most gals wont agree... but we are in horrific times that will only get WORSE. 

We need a man that fears the name of the L-rd our G-d now, and we need to be IN prayer for THAT. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 06:01:57 PM »
OK...now I know that most gals wont agree... but we are in horrific times that will only get WORSE. 

We need a man that fears the name of the L-rd our G-d now, and we need to be IN prayer for THAT. 
I actually agree with you AsheDina.  I think Sarah Palin has good leadership qualities.  I'm not sure that she is who the country needs at this time in our history.
Still, wouldn't she make a better President then the WhatSaNacki we have holed up in the White House now?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 06:17:33 PM »
What WhatSaNacki he is a niggerra call a spade a spade. Palin would do just fine in a good presidential run. I know I will get a cussing over this but if its not going to be Palin I want Romney. Lets see what Palin has up her sleeve with this sudden move she may surprise us all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »
To me he is a WhatSaNacki.  Dilute black genes and presto you have a WhatSaNacki. 
Spadelight, to be exact. 8;)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 06:36:35 PM »
This is just the beginning of Sarah Palin. Mark the date on your calenders.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009, 06:39:41 PM »
This is just the beginning of Sarah Palin. Mark the date on your calenders.

PJC,
I have a very strong feeling that you are right...................
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 06:51:55 PM by ag337 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2009, 06:50:25 PM »
To me he is a WhatSaNacki.  Dilute black genes and presto you have a WhatSaNacki. 
Spadelight, to be exact. 8;)
I go by the old adage One drop of black blood does a niggerra make People could have a problem now days with all the spadelights running around. Picture it..... You meet the girl or guy of your dreams and she is as white as a sheep... You marry and have a child and the next thing you know your wheeling the mighty Joe Young around in the baby carriage :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years