Author Topic: Vlad in the House  (Read 6667 times)

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
Vlad in the House
« on: July 03, 2009, 04:00:20 PM »
I'm a marine and pissed off. America, Israel and the Jewish people are under attack from islamofascists like never before. We got to stand shoulder to shoulder wherever the enemy may be, be it in the Holy Land, cyberspace, or a dark alley around the corner.

Moshe92

Re: Vlad in the House
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 04:37:07 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 04:37:25 PM »
Welcome.
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 04:59:36 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Vlad.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 05:11:38 PM »
Welcome to JTF!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 06:45:07 PM »
Welcome!

Are you Romanian? :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 06:47:10 PM »
Vlad,

Welcome to JTF!!!!!!!!

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 06:59:48 PM »
Welcome to JTF...i love it here and i am sure you will also! ;D
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 02:26:17 AM »
Welcome to JTF!!!  Vlad?  Sounds like a vampire name.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 07:58:21 AM »
I'm a marine and pissed off. America, Israel and the Jewish people are under attack from islamofascists like never before. We got to stand shoulder to shoulder wherever the enemy may be, be it in the Holy Land, cyberspace, or a dark alley around the corner.

Welcome Vlad! Semper Fi!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 10:43:24 AM »
Welcome very good Vlad scared the turks off
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »
Welcome to JTF

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »
Thank you all for your kind greetings. Semper Fi!

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 01:06:24 PM »
LOL, Hell nah I'm not Romanian or a vampire. Vlad the Impaler, a Romanian national hero, successfully defended his people from naked islamist aggression. He comes under some criticism today for sticking them on poles but that was common practice in his day. A practice that should perhaps be given serious consideration today.
Personally though, I have not had cause for quarrel with Turks. Most of my issues are with Israel hating a-rabs who try to conceal their JEW hatred behind "anti-Zionism" code language. They are a vile bunch with no honor whatsoever. Unworthy of any mercy whatsoever.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »
LOL, Hell nah I'm not Romanian or a vampire. Vlad the Impaler, a Romanian national hero, successfully defended his people from naked islamist aggression. He comes under some criticism today for sticking them on poles but that was common practice in his day. A practice that should perhaps be given serious consideration today.
Personally though, I have not had cause for quarrel with Turks. Most of my issues are with Israel hating a-rabs who try to conceal their JEW hatred behind "anti-Zionism" code language. They are a vile bunch with no honor whatsoever. Unworthy of any mercy whatsoever.

The greatest anti-Muslim heroes were Hunyadi(hungarian-cuman-wallachian(?)), and Skanderbeu(albanian-serbian).  ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 01:19:02 PM »
The greatest anti-Muslim heroes were the Mongols.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 01:24:38 PM »
The greatest anti-Muslim heroes were the Mongols.

No.

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »
The greatest anti-muslim hero is not from the past but the future. I believe in the inevitable clash of civilizations. We are living in the beginning stage now. The reason we have not seen more attacks on the West is not from a lack of will or desire but muslim weakness. They are steadily gaining strength though and once they have access to the right weapons there is no doubt they will use them. The struggle will be long and bloody, on a scale the earth has never before witnessed.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 02:29:56 PM »
The greatest anti-muslim hero is not from the past but the future. I believe in the inevitable clash of civilizations. We are living in the beginning stage now. The reason we have not seen more attacks on the West is not from a lack of will or desire but muslim weakness. They are steadily gaining strength though and once they have access to the right weapons there is no doubt they will use them. The struggle will be long and bloody, on a scale the earth has never before witnessed.

Israel is the greatest anti-muslim! 6 days war.  :dance:

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 03:36:34 AM »
Welcome

Israel is the greatest anti-muslim! 6 days war.  :dance:
:israel: :fist:

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 09:35:51 AM »
Welcome!

Cool username!

Vlad was cruel with his own people, BUT, he didn't do anything evil by impaling the Turks, they were the first to do so, anyway!

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 03:40:51 AM »
Thanks again folks for your kind remarks. I salute all of you.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 09:02:00 PM »
Semper Fi and welcome.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:39 PM »
Nice name you chose.  I'd love the opportunity to impale all the Muslims, Nazis, Communists and anti-Israel and anti-American scum of the Earth.  Vlad was a very interesting fellow when one reads about him. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 09:15:09 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.