Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/29)  (Read 2502 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/29)
« on: June 28, 2009, 11:51:20 PM »
                                                                                                                                                   בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/114778985/26881191/_8__.html

The program is 2 hours and 3 minutes this week.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/29)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 07:40:09 AM »
Chaim thank you so much for answering my question.

Everyone: I thought you guys might like this video of a Tesla coil
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 07:47:36 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 10:26:27 AM »
Please make Chaim's Michael Jackson Comments into a youtube video
Feel free to use this photo in the video:
Thanks

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 12:40:40 PM »
Thanks for the answer Chaim! And you can say both בן מייקל and בן מיכאל lol
G-D bless you!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 01:58:59 PM »
I really enjoyed the radio-show!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 08:42:42 PM »
Chaim,    thanks for yet another terrific program.       Each " Ask JTF"  show provides invaluable info.     These programs are well worth listening to multiple times.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 09:15:47 PM »
I saw that someone already changed the wikipedia article. Thanks to whoever did that.

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 09:21:51 PM »
I just edited the JTF wikipedia page so for the website type, it says, "Jewish right wing activist" instead of "hate site."

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »
I also changed the JDL entry so it says that JDL is a "Jewish organization" instead of a "Jewish supremacist organization."

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 12:44:28 AM »
Please make Chaim's Michael Jackson Comments into a youtube video
Feel free to use this photo in the video:
Thanks

I'm working on it. Unless somebody else beat me to it. :P

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 03:26:01 PM »
Yet another excellent program!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 02:40:56 PM »
Great show Chaim!

I'm not so sure I would have voted for this climate bill however.

This bill has little to do with relieving dependence on foreign oil. It has much more to do with creating a new tax on the American people and American industry that will suffocate and already teetering economy. This is about the Feds regulating almost every aspect of our lives. They tried this sort of cap and trade scheme in Spain and it ruined their economy.

That's what Obama wants to do. He's using this to destroy America and that's what this bill will help do. So whatever slight decrease in use of Arab oil that is accomplished is far outweighed by the fact that Obama, Al Gore and co. are given so much control over our lives and our industries it's downright tyrannical. The entire thing is a complete scam. It would be like me coming along and taxing all of you for the right to breathe air. I have no right to do that. Air doesn't belong to the governement...and neither does carbon. They have no right to force us to pay them to have a "right" to emit carbon...a natural byproduct of almost any productive manufacturing.

If they wanted to help this country they should do what you suggested years ago...offer tax BREAKS to those who use solar power etc.

Taxing all carbon emissions (an essential part of our life cycle) is an Orwellian and disgusting concept that I think one day we'll all regret very greatly when you see the damage it will do to economy and the basic freedoms you'll lose.

For instance, they've added to that bill California's housing regulations. They are overriding local housing organizations and the Feds will no dictate how energy is used in your own home. If this sort of thing can go on then America has almost completely lost it's last vestiges of freedom.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 02:48:10 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 03:03:58 PM »
One more point:

Even if I agree that this would relieve dependance on Muslim oil...do you really want Obama (a Muslim) to be in charge of that process. Do you think he'll EVER do anything that would hurt the Muslims?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »
I listened to Chaim this morning and while I agree with him that we need to move away from arab oil I don't think that this carbon bill is going to do a productive thing in accomplishing that. I agree with Lubab this legislation will damage our economy and put hardship on Americans who are already finding it hard to heat their homes and scrape up enough money to buy gas for the family car in order to go to work. This bill is going to give this administration relentless power to impose themselves into every aspect of the American way of life. I am all for moving away fro Arab oil however I don't wish to go broke shivering in the dark trying to accomplish it. We do need to use clean coal and domestic oil. By increasing the domestic supply it will allow the money to stay here in America. The government can then encourage the oil companies to use some of their profits to develop renewable power sources or face being taxed and using that money to have someone else do it. Great Post Lubab!! You must have been reading my mind on this issue.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 03:48:13 PM »
I listened to Chaim this morning and while I agree with him that we need to move away from arab oil I don't think that this carbon bill is going to do a productive thing in accomplishing that. I agree with Lubab this legislation will damage our economy and put hardship on Americans who are already finding it hard to heat their homes and scrape up enough money to buy gas for the family car in order to go to work. This bill is going to give this administration relentless power to impose themselves into every aspect of the American way of life. I am all for moving away fro Arab oil however I don't wish to go broke shivering in the dark trying to accomplish it. We do need to use clean coal and domestic oil. By increasing the domestic supply it will allow the money to stay here in America. The government can then encourage the oil companies to use some of their profits to develop renewable power sources or face being taxed and using that money to have someone else do it. Great Post Lubab!! You must have been reading my mind on this issue.

Thank you cjd,

Another aspect to this bill.

It may well lead to MORE foreign oil imports...not less.

See this article for why: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=avLVPogS6lh0

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 05:58:03 PM »

Thank you cjd,

Another aspect to this bill.

It may well lead to MORE foreign oil imports...not less.

See this article for why: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=avLVPogS6lh0
It's an interesting article and I think that its on target with its predictions. I understand what Chaim wants but this carbon bill will not produce any results in that direction. This bill will raise costs for the American people in every department. Food, power and transportation will all cost more. In the end any oil we turn our nose up at China and India will gobble right up. We need a transition but this bill is not it. Moreover I think this administration is up to no good with this and everything else they are pushing. As bad as the Republicans were on issues like this they have never tried the power grabs this shvartza Administration has come up with. I can't see myself supporting anything that consolidates anymore power in their hands then need be. If the choice is between supporting this carbon bill and living with things as they are  I will stand with the latter.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 12:14:26 PM »
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Michael-Jackson-To-Apology-For-Alleged-Remarks-On-Jews-13239.shtml

More evidence of Michael Jackson's Jew hatred.  For what it is worth I read somewhere that he died with a net worth of $200 million plus so Chaim's contention that he blew all his money might not be accurate.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.