Author Topic: Will Chaim ever be allowed back into his G_D given homeland  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Seems really evil that governments are controlling what G_D's will is. Don't they understand that G_D gave the land to Jews so if they refuse Jews into the country they are going against G_D's will. Am I right on this or what am I missing.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Will Chaim ever be allowed back into his G_D given homeland
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 01:32:24 PM »
Yes, you are absolutely right, Irish Zionist.  JTF should demonstrate in front of the Israeli consulate with signs to demand Chiam be let into Israel and contact the media so there's lots of publicity.  We need to put his plight, as he says, "on page one".  His story is truly amazing, it's like a modern day Moses.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 02:01:21 PM »
Irish Zionist,   welcome to JTF.

I completely agree with you that Chaim should be allowed to visit and live in Israel.        The fact that 80,000 Muslim Nazis,   including Yasser Arafat,   were allowed into Israel and that Chaim isn't allowed into Israel,    is one of the greatest injustices in history.     

Sentinel For Truth ,    if Chaim recommends that JTF demonstrates for Chaim in the manner you suggested or in another way that Chaim recommends,    I'll proudly participate.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »
If they don't have room for Chaim they could kick Gershon Baskin out and make room for Chaim and a wife.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.