Author Topic: Why there are so many antisemitic comments from Britain at israel-vs-pal poll?  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I noticed there are so many pathetic antisemitic comments from Britain at Israel-vs-pal poll.

http://www.israel-vs-palestine.com/IL/EN/vote

I wonder if their authors are real Brits or British muslims?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I blame the media. Over here on Sky News Ireland + UK it's all anti Israel. Like for instance when Israel attacked Gaza the news blamed Israel for bullying the so called Palestine's and murdering innocent women and children saying Gaza was completely defenceless and that the rockets Ham-as were firing do little or no damage so the war was uncalled for. What a load of crap. I was sickened when I was watching this, and I even heard some sly comments saying well if Israel were innocent in all this why won't they let Europe put cameras near the blockade and monitor the rockets coming in. Like saying Israel are little babies who need to be monitored and are lying. Why can't they realize that Ha-mas doesn't want to free it's Muslims from Gaza, they just want to destroy the Jews and steal back the land. I would really love if it's a two way argument but it's not it's all anti - Israel and I am ashamed of what lies my people are telling.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I would really love if it's a two way argument but it's not it's all anti - Israel and I am ashamed of what lies my people are telling.

You cannot be blamed for what the others say. Quite the contrary, if you are able to see the truth despite the propaganda in the media, you are a great man.

So you think that the authors of those comments are native Brits? I heard there are many Muslims in Britain, so they can hide themselves under the British names like Haydn, Toby, Anthony, etc.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Even if I see the propaganda I am still ashamed that no one else can see this evil.  :'( Even on radio it's appealing for Irish people to send to Gaza Aid. All that will do is fund Hamas. When will these people wake up. If 9/11 didn't wake them up then i'm afraid nothing will. And that makes me sick.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I find it hard to believe that Queen Elizabeth is extremely tolerant of muslims beating down the british police when they take to rioting in the streets of London. The irony is outrageous because islam advocates to behead those who insult islam.
The history of England is no secret to Queen Elizabeth, in fact they outlawed beheadings some time ago...so England outlaws their barbaric ways and turns around to welcome muslim savages who swear to behead those who insult islam?
The irony is outrageous.
King George signed a peace treaty with Hitler only to get his Country bombed to pieces in WW2.
Now Queen Elizabeth of England has welcomed those savage barbarians with open arms
knowing what a backwards and barbaric culture islam is.
I find this sickening.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
London has muslim majority (according to the new UK census) and the Mohamed name is the second most popular there...I think British Christians support Israel and hate the muslims.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Now Queen Elizabeth of England has welcomed those savage barbarians with open arms
I find this sickening.

I think she does so to prevent de-population of Britain - the birthrate of the native British is very low.
Besides, Muslims immigrants may be ready to do unqualified physical work for low salary.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
London has muslim majority (according to the new UK census) and the Mohamed name is the second most popular there...

Are you sure about London? Do you have a link to that census? If London has a Muslim majority, it's a good time to rename UK to the Jamahiriya of Britanistan.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
http://swindlemagazine.com/issue16/londons-muslim-girl-power/
 :'( >:(

Yes it is true. They say 40%, but there are not only Christians...btw I read that in the Hungarian news.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1890354.ece

The kid-camel lover Muhamed is really the second most popular name in London.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
There's so much antisemitism because antiZionism is antisemitism and anti-Zionists are antisemitism. There may be many people who detest Israel for political reasons, but no set of reasons should single Israel out for attack. These people focus on Israel because they hate Jews.

I find it hard to believe that Queen Elizabeth is extremely tolerant of muslims beating down the british police when they take to rioting in the streets of London. The irony is outrageous because islam advocates to behead those who insult islam.
The history of England is no secret to Queen Elizabeth, in fact they outlawed beheadings some time ago...so England outlaws their barbaric ways and turns around to welcome muslim savages who swear to behead those who insult islam?
The irony is outrageous.
King George signed a peace treaty with Hitler only to get his Country bombed to pieces in WW2.
I find this sickening.

The royals are apparently extremely conservative. If the Queen were to make any anti-Islam, anti-immigration, etc... comments, Labour MPs would demand the end of the monarchy and the peerage, with the support of millions.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Are those Brits real Brits or Pakis and other filthy scum? I have noticed that Pakis are very eager in the www when it comes to political issues. They call themselves Brits but will always be Pakis!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Are those Brits real Brits or Pakis and other filthy scum? I have noticed that Pakis are very eager in the www when it comes to political issues. They call themselves Brits but will always be Pakis!

I have answered before.  :P

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer