Author Topic: What it's like to teach black students  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
What it's like to teach black students
« on: July 06, 2009, 04:08:06 AM »
An interesting article by a school teacher. This agrees with the experiences of my friend who went to South Africa to teach black students as a volunteer.

http://martynemko.blogspot.com/2009/06/white-teacher-speaks-out-what-is-it.html

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: What it's like to teach black students
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 05:21:08 AM »
That article is very accurate. For those who might live in countries with few blacks, this sentence basically sums it up:

Most whites simply do not know what
black people are like in large numbers,
and the first encounter can be a shock

Don't judge this teacher as "racist" until you've been around a similar number of blacks.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 09:18:34 AM »
That article is very accurate. For those who might live in countries with few blacks, this sentence basically sums it up:

Most whites simply do not know what
black people are like in large numbers,
and the first encounter can be a shock

Don't judge this teacher as "racist" until you've been around a similar number of blacks.

That is so true! I saw it and lived through it myself in Detroit! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 09:44:20 AM »
My wife had her VERY first black student this last year for 3rd grade (She's taught 100's of hispanics, but never a blac).  She started off saying.. he was charming, and had potential, but wasn't focused.... by the end of the year, she hated him and confesed that he was the worst student she EVER had.  He would brutally and violently bully the other Mexican students, he even attempted to rape one of the other students.  He COULD NOT sit still, and would humm and talk to himself during testing.  He would ignore the most basic commands, such as sit down, or write down your name.  He was as teachable as a chimpanzee (My words, not hers)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 09:48:18 AM »
Great article.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 10:19:26 AM »
My wife had her VERY first black student this last year for 3rd grade (She's taught 100's of hispanics, but never a blac).  She started off saying.. he was charming, and had potential, but wasn't focused.... by the end of the year, she hated him and confesed that he was the worst student she EVER had.  He would brutally and violently bully the other Mexican students, he even attempted to rape one of the other students.  He COULD NOT sit still, and would humm and talk to himself during testing.  He would ignore the most basic commands, such as sit down, or write down your name.  He was as teachable as a chimpanzee (My words, not hers)

Rape in the 3rd grade???  :o

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »
Excellent article!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 01:27:48 PM »

Attempted rape...well, more like sexual molestation,  He was ripping off her clothes, and grabbing her in certain areas.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 01:38:31 PM by briann »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 01:28:28 PM »

They biologically are able to go into puberty earlier than other races. They develop faster in the womb, and they age slightly faster. This is the first time I've heard of one doing this in the third grade, but I don't think it's impossible.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 01:43:58 PM »
Ugh.  Makes me wish Lincoln rounded them up and sent them to Liberia instead of us having to deal with this black disaster.  I can't believe this country reveres that destructive clown of a president who left us stuck with these baboons.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 01:47:54 PM »
Here's a part of the article that I think really stood out:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was a lot of drug-dealing at my school. This was a good way to make a fair amount of money but it also gave boys power over girls who wanted drugs. An addicted girl—black or white—became the plaything of anyone who could get her drugs.

One of my students was a notorious drug dealer. Everyone knew it. He was 19 years old and in eleventh grade. Once he got a score of three out of 100 on a test. He had been locked up four times since he was 13.

One day, I asked him, “Why do you come to school?”

He wouldn’t answer. He just looked out the window, smiled, and sucked air through his teeth. His friend Yidarius ventured an explanation: “He get dat green and get dem females.”

“What is the green?” I asked. “Money or dope?”

“Both,” said Yidarius with a smile.

A very fat black interrupted from across the room: “We get dat lunch,” Mr. Jackson. “We gotta get dat lunch and
brickfuss.” He means the free breakfast and lunch poor students get every day. “[censored], we know’d you be lovin’ brickfuss!” shouts another student.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 01:56:22 PM »
I believe it is an accurate report about the teacher's experience but it doesn't accurately describes black America as a whole. This is the situation is housing projects and poor urban black neighborhoods.

I am sure many blacks grow up in less black dominated areas and schools. At least many blacks I see on TV like Kobe Bryant or Venus Williams can speak proper English and in fact they strike me as intelligent persons. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 02:21:12 PM »
I believe it is an accurate report about the teacher's experience but it doesn't accurately describes black America as a whole. This is the situation is housing projects and poor urban black neighborhoods.

I am sure many blacks grow up in less black dominated areas and schools. At least many blacks I see on TV like Kobe Bryant or Venus Williams can speak proper English and in fact they strike me as intelligent persons. 

Zelhar the blacks you see on tv are carefully chosen to create a certain, very inaccurate image of the whole. You would understand if you were in an area that got inundated with Katrina evacuees after the hurricane.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 02:49:20 PM »
I actually believe that this is an accurate description of poor black dominated areas. I have a hypothesis, that any half decent black family simply escapes such environment, leaving behind a society devoid of talent and lacking any drive for excellency.

The only way to educate a black crime neighborhood such as in the article is by spreading the kids in different boarding schools. Otherwise this is a hopeless situation.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

Zelhar the blacks you see on tv are carefully chosen to create a certain, very inaccurate image of the whole. You would understand if you were in an area that got inundated with Katrina evacuees after the hurricane.
Most of those carefully chosen to create a certain inaccurate image, eventually show their true colors given enough time and freedom.  You know like Whitney Houston and Mike Tyson.  Without white people managing their every move they revert back to natural tendencies.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 07:23:44 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 02:52:52 PM »
I actually believe that this is an accurate description of poor black dominated areas. I have a hypothesis, that any half decent black family simply escapes such environment, leaving behind a society devoid of talent and lacking any drive for excellency.

The only way to educate a black crime neighborhood such as in the article is by spreading the kids in different boarding schools. Otherwise this is a hopeless situation.
That will just ruin all the boarding schools.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »

The inner chimp always comes out.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 03:46:43 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 03:10:55 PM »
I think you divert my argument into a different issue- that even more affluent, educated blacks, for the most part,  have evil culture. I am trying to say that much of the black people are not as incompetent, as dumb, moronic and incapable, as those kids from the housing projects. 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 07:21:55 PM »

There was a lot of drug-dealing at my school. This was a good way to make a fair amount of money but it also gave boys power over girls who wanted drugs. An addicted girl—black or white—became the plaything of anyone who could get her drugs.

One of my students was a notorious drug dealer. Everyone knew it. He was 19 years old and in eleventh grade. Once he got a score of three out of 100 on a test. He had been locked up four times since he was 13.

He wouldn’t answer. He just looked out the window, smiled, and sucked air through his teeth. His friend Yidarius ventured an explanation: “He get dat green and get dem females.”

A very fat black interrupted from across the room: “We get dat lunch,” Mr. Jackson. “We gotta get dat lunch and
brickfuss.” He means the free breakfast and lunch poor students get every day. “schvartza, we know’d you be lovin’ brickfuss!” shouts another student.

Wow that is so true and sad. If JTF was ever in power we could end all of this

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 07:24:35 PM »

The inner chimp always comes out.
I think so.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 09:31:13 PM »

That's very ambitious.

You will never change their nature, but you can control the problem to a certain extent.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »
What I meant was JTF can cut their funding benefit.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 02:28:42 AM »

brickfuss.” He means the free breakfast and lunch poor students get every day. “schvartza, we know’d you be lovin’ brickfuss!” shouts another student.

Oh yes, it would end permanently.  Blacks like the ones in this article would be encouraged to move back to Africa with powerful incentives.