Author Topic: Look at this evil Christian group with ties to Jewish anti Israel groups  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I could post a theological explanation here but I do not want to divide our good members. Rather, I will just conclude by saying that any so-called Christian entity that does not honor and bless its own heritage (Jewry) is phony and self-hating regardless of whether it is on the theological left, right, or center. Martin Luther was a dogmatic genius in some areas BUT his personal life, conduct, and opinions on people different than himself clearly did not reflect someone whose heart was regenerated by Christ. I know that most of so-called Christianity throughout history has been on the anti-Semitic side, but that only goes to prove what the New Testament says when it states that the tares must be separated from the wheat (i.e. the real believers must be separated from the false ones). True Christians have been and always will be a tiny and hated, persecuted minority just like the Jews.

This is one of the best posts you've ever made  :)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
it is very easy to say that these organisations are not true christians or are leftists and stuff. It is very similar to how Muslims say terrorists have no religion, or that they are not muslims, But do nothing about it. There will be sanity in this world only when we rise up and fix our own people also while boycotting the enemy.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
may all leftists Jews have their young children kidnapped and made sex slaves by qurananimals

Mord, who gave you the right to curse Jewish children? No matter if their parents hold a view you don't like, or even if they were self-hating anti-Semites, the children have no guilt.         

Serb, what's wrong with caring about "Global warming"? Even if you don't believe in global warming, you cannot condemn people for scientifical disagreement.