Author Topic: Obama finally is not adored in public - In Russia  (Read 661 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama finally is not adored in public - In Russia
« on: July 07, 2009, 02:39:38 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-BarackObama/idUSTRE5666AC20090707

By Jeff Mason

MOSCOW (Reuters) - For once, the adoring crowds were absent as Barack Obama visited Russia this week.

Feted in many countries as a global superstar and accustomed to rapturous welcomes when he travels at home and abroad, the U.S. president received a more muted response during two days of talks in Moscow.

Instead of cheering crowds lining the streets, Obama's motorcade was greeted with some smiles and waves as it sped through the Russian capital. Most people looked on, showing little reaction.

The cooler reception reflects Russia's testy relations with the United States and the determination of its leaders, President Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, not to be eclipsed by a foreign star as they grapple with an economic crisis that threatens to test their own popularity.

I hope that Obama will soon be talking to empty rooms here in America soon. Maybe he could be locked in a rubber room with the other escapees from the mental asylum.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Obama finally is not adored in public - In Russia
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 02:49:46 PM »
Finally a reception worthy of a black muslim American resident.  I'm surprised they didn't turn around, drop trou and show him the "moon god".  Maybe they'll do the Al Jolson routine on TV like he got in Turkey.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 02:56:42 PM »
He should thank G-D he didn't show up any near to my place

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »
Muman, this is just a typical reaction by Russians. Compared to us (the West) they are not really energetic or anything of the sort. That's not to mean they are anti-social. It's just that their customs are a bit different. I don't have time to explain it here but there is a reason Russians don't smile to each other in the streets, etc.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 10:51:49 PM »
This has little to do with Russian character or culture - Obama is widely despised by Russians. Russian are very xenophobic and even more so racist. They are laughing at Americans for choosing a black president  :P , but they are happy with the choice.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 11:00:57 PM »
This has little to do with Russian character or culture - Obama is widely despised by Russians. Russian are very xenophobic and even more so racist. They are laughing at Americans for choosing a black president  :P , but they are happy with the choice.
Absolutely! They despise Jews, Blacks, Caucasians, everyone of the ethnic minorities in Russia. There is no debating on this point.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 01:44:54 PM »
 :::D I guess Putin wanted to humilate the boy-meshias and POTUS office; he coud orchestrate any manifestation he wanted to using FSB resources. It's painfull seeing USA so humililated in the world; but it's bucked of cold water naive Americans need. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm