Poll

Which is the greatest threat to America as of now?

Radical Islam
10 (52.6%)
Mexical Nationals/Illegal Immigrants
2 (10.5%)
Communist ideals and nations
0 (0%)
Liberalism
7 (36.8%)
One World Government/Destruction of American Soveirgnty
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Greatest Threat to America  (Read 4165 times)

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Poll: Greatest Threat to America
« on: July 07, 2009, 12:46:14 AM »
I think it's a tough choice, but I have my expectations for what most people at a Jewish forum will say.  >:(
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Poll: Greatest Threat to America
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 12:55:47 AM »
Welcome to JTF!

Write a short introduction dude.

I voted for radical Islam...Look what happened in 2001...But all are dangerous for USA...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 01:01:00 AM »
Well hello to all JTFers!

My name is Daniel. My primary work for the state of Israel and the United States consists of my YouTube propaganda channel - MrPatriot1776. Now that I've registered here, I hope to have fun, learn some stuff, and find like-minded people to correspond with.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
Welcome Aboard Daniel!
       Nice avatar...  ;D

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »
Greatest threat to America: A Jewish President.  I find it interesting that America can have an African - American President, but I think if one of our own were elected President, this country would destroy itself.

All the ZOG fearing hatemongers would see this as proof of a conspiracy by Jews, for Jews, to take over the world, and start a race war/and/or revolution to take back what they see as theirs.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 06:30:05 PM »
Islam of course.

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum. You should write "Islam" instead of "radical Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Islam.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »
I chose liberalism. 

The fact is it's liberalism that's responsible for the other choices in the poll.   The liberal ideology encourages illegal immigration, the dissolution of American sovereignty, communism, and of course the spreading of Islam in the West. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »
Liberalism
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 09:54:28 PM »
I say liberalism, for if not for that, the others wouldn't be there as well.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »
It's a tough choice though I'll think about it.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 10:08:42 PM »
Liberalism is at the Root of all Problem ----> If Real Conservatives were running our government and media, the fore mentioned would not be much of a threat!

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »
We have two people who are both named Dan or Daniel and have the same avatar.  :laugh:

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 02:57:08 AM »
Amomg the choices in the Poll, I voted radical Islam is the major threat. But I'd say that the root of all evils is anti-Semitism. Without Jew-hatred, nobody would have favoured radicals Muslims in the Middle East and so, Islamic terror would never have developed.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 03:26:05 AM »
I'd rather say the poisonous combination of it all. The liberalism that enforces radical Muslims and illegal immigrants to do what they want. Let's not forget that drug dealing and crimes are often committed by the Latinos but are not as dangerous as terror attacks. But they do also make it easier for radical Muslims to plan attacks and to hate speech as they want because they keep the police on the move with their crime so that the fight against islamism is not as intense as it should be.
Here in Europe I'd say almost the same - but with the difference that Latinos here are mostly educated and not criminal - but the Muslims themselves are the illegal criminals the kill, rob, mug and rape. So our Latinos are the non-radical Muslims and the radical Muslims are another threat on it's own!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 07:16:41 AM »
Radical Islam and then Liberalism

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 08:45:12 AM »
Not so new article, but suits very well here I think:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2005/06/a_mexican_jihad.html

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 09:05:07 AM »
Can someone bring me up to speed please.  "Liberal" is thrown around so much I don't even know what it means!!

For example:  By its very nature, I'd say the Bill of Rights is a very liberal part of the Constitution.  Our rights to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and especially our right to own guns to defend ourselves is liberal to me, the good kind of liberal, if that's possible.

If the immigration that let my family get away from murderous pogroms wasn't there, we'd all be dead, so I'm guessing it's illegal immigration that is the fault of lax borders and laissez faire hiring practices that everyone is scared of.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »
Can someone bring me up to speed please.  "Liberal" is thrown around so much I don't even know what it means!!

For example:  By its very nature, I'd say the Bill of Rights is a very liberal part of the Constitution.  Our rights to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and especially our right to own guns to defend ourselves is liberal to me, the good kind of liberal, if that's possible.

If the immigration that let my family get away from murderous pogroms wasn't there, we'd all be dead, so I'm guessing it's illegal immigration that is the fault of lax borders and laissez faire hiring practices that everyone is scared of.

Simply put, liberalism is the leftist ideology emphasizing "progress", multiculturalism, big government, taking steps towards collectivism, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

There is quite a bias in that article, so be careful what you believe. Why not see this article too?

http://www.conservapedia.com/Liberal

Haha

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »
Progress: The U.S. is at the front of that, or at least has been for a good stretch.
Multi-culturism: People from all over the world have settled here, with less violence than in Europe and the rest of the world.  That being said, it's far from perfect.
Big Government: Is there any other kind? 
Collectivism: Whether it's the failed Communist policies or a national budget, you can bet your ass that you will [censored] and moan about where your tax dollars are going.

Is liberalism a product of separation of church and state?

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »
Progress: The U.S. is at the front of that, or at least has been for a good stretch.
Multi-culturism: People from all over the world have settled here, with less violence than in Europe and the rest of the world.  That being said, it's far from perfect.
Big Government: Is there any other kind? 
Collectivism: Whether it's the failed Communist policies or a national budget, you can bet your donkey that you will kurva and moan about where your tax dollars are going.

Is liberalism a product of separation of church and state?

Quite possibly... but really, liberalism is the product of an a free and open society. It is reactionary to the right.

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 09:12:37 AM »
I'm just looking at the words we use, and looking at things from a distance.

My father has me fairly convinced that whichever party is in control does the same thing.  Whatever they give you with one hand, they are taking something away with the other.

My parents decided to have one of them registered in each party, to have a voice in the primaries. 

Being Jewish in America, you have to be aware of both parties, and weigh political decisions differently than the majority.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 04:04:06 PM »
All of them are terrible.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 07:18:52 PM »
I voted for liberalism, which I regard as the father and mother of all of the rest.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 01:24:10 AM »
I voted for liberalism, which I regard as the father and mother of all of the rest.

That was a popular choice. Welcome to the JTF!