Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Anti-semite  (Read 2571 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Michael Jackson - Anti-semite
« on: June 26, 2009, 04:25:32 PM »
I have tried not to speak badly of MJ because in general I feel that Hashem has a purpose for everything in creation, the good and the bad... So I post this with a bit of remorse, but I feel that what Michael Freund has written is true...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/2#3652

Michael Jackson, Anti-Semite
by from "Fundamentally Freund" - Michael Freund

(Israelnationalnews.com) While much of the world mourns the untimely death of the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson, it is worth recalling one of Mr. Jackson's more unfortunate qualities: he was an anti-Semite.

In case you think I am making this up, allow me to refresh your memory.

Back in November 2005, Jackson was caught on tape in a voicemail to one of his former business managers calling Jews "leeches". The tapes were played on ABC's Good Morning America program, and Jackson was heard saying, "They suck…they're like leeches. It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

And in 1995, Jackson provoked a firestorm of protest when he released an album called HIStory containing a song entitled "They don't care about us" which had the following lyrics: "Jew me, sue me" and "Kick me, kike me". He subsequently promised to re-record the song and delete the offending lyrics.

But then, in February 1996, Jackson nonetheless released a video of the song in which he had re-instated the brazenly anti-Semitic remarks.

So before you go shedding a tear in Michael Jackson's memory, take a moment and consider the hate that he spewed against Jews, both in private and in public.

And then maybe you'll consider saving those tears for someone far more deserving.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Michael Jackson - Anti-semite
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »
muman,    thanks for sharing this article with us.   

I totally agree with you that tears of sorrow would be much more suitable in memory of a much better person than what Michael Jackson was.         In many ways,    Michael Jackson represented the worst the United States had to offer.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 04:47:38 PM »
I remember that song. The media has the nerve to call him a musical genius. All he did was sing. For musical geniuses I say Verdi, Mozart, Puccini...

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 04:59:58 PM »
I guess there is a black nationalist side to this white female looking pedophile.  He is probably in that Neverland ranch down below right now. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »
Since Billy Jean he did not have one song I like. Actually Billy Jean is his only song that I like. Also, I think he converted to islam, no? At any rate, he was a bizarre pedophile.  Good riddance!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 05:10:29 PM »
I made note of MJ's anti-semitism in another thread.  I had forgotten all the details, so thanks for posting this thread about this anti-semite.  One less anti-semite in the world is a wonderful thing!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »
Has Boteach made a statement yet?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »
That animal had $400 million in debt

http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/jackson-lived-like-king-but-died-awash-in-debt--61990761

2 evil men left America with a period of one month.

1. George Tiller
2. Michael Jackson

Does that indicate something?....
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »

http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/jackson-lived-like-king-but-died-awash-in-debt--61990761

1. George Tiller
2. Michael Jackson

Where's the third one? That's what I guess we should hope for.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 06:01:57 PM »

1. George Tiller
2. Michael Jackson

Where's the third one? That's what I guess we should hope for.

I believe many more to follow... God cannot be mocked....
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 06:06:47 PM »
I have tried not to speak badly of MJ because in general I feel that Hashem has a purpose for everything in creation, the good and the bad... So I post this with a bit of remorse, but I feel that what Michael Freund has written is true...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/2#3652

Michael Jackson, Anti-Semite
by from "Fundamentally Freund" - Michael Freund

(Israelnationalnews.com) While much of the world mourns the untimely death of the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson, it is worth recalling one of Mr. Jackson's more unfortunate qualities: he was an anti-Semite.

In case you think I am making this up, allow me to refresh your memory.

Back in November 2005, Jackson was caught on tape in a voicemail to one of his former business managers calling Jews "leeches". The tapes were played on ABC's Good Morning America program, and Jackson was heard saying, "They suck…they're like leeches. It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

And in 1995, Jackson provoked a firestorm of protest when he released an album called HIStory containing a song entitled "They don't care about us" which had the following lyrics: "Jew me, sue me" and "Kick me, kike me". He subsequently promised to re-record the song and delete the offending lyrics.

But then, in February 1996, Jackson nonetheless released a video of the song in which he had re-instated the brazenly anti-Semitic remarks.

So before you go shedding a tear in Michael Jackson's memory, take a moment and consider the hate that he spewed against Jews, both in private and in public.

And then maybe you'll consider saving those tears for someone far more deserving.

I, too, feel sad for him. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes before the one true God. Did you realize that he became Muslim? That would explain his bad talk about Jews. His new Muslim name was Mikaeel.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1088225/Michael-Jackson-Muslim-changes-Mikaeel.html

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »
Michael Jackson was strictly shtick drek, but once I heard that ape Al "Not so Sharp" "but weighs a ton" was eulogizing MJ I shut the tv without the slightest shock. Can we choose who the next 3 to die are? I choose Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan! >:(

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 07:02:10 PM »
Michael Jackson was strictly shtick drek, but once I heard that ape Al "Not so Sharp" "but weighs a ton" was eulogizing MJ I shut the tv without the slightest shock. Can we choose who the next 3 to die are? I choose Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan! >:(

...that would be a Joyous occasion indeed!   :dance:

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 09:33:32 PM »
Michael Jackson actually has some very sound investments, and with all of these idiotic fans purchasing his music he will accumulate enough money within eight to twelve months to pay off all of his debts. For further reading, click here.

The NY Post actually did a very good job exposing this animal. I believe their headline today read "the King of Pain" in reference to all of the prescription drugs this freak was taking. The worst thing about Jacko was not necessarily the fact that he was a rabid anti-Semite. The worst thing about him was that he was a pedophile. The outpouring of sympathy and mourning for Jacko really is an indication of the lack of morality that the people who profess to be his fans possess.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »
I remember that song. The media has the nerve to call him a musical genius. All he did was sing. For musical geniuses I say Verdi, Mozart, Puccini...

Exactly. There's a diffrence between singing and music.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 10:04:46 PM »
Muman, I didn't know that fact. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

He got what he deserved!

Shalom - Dox

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 01:42:05 AM »
Controversial ex-Lubavitcher Rabbi Shmuley Boteach defends Jackson

http://www.jewishtelegraph.com/

Best man Michael Jackson dons a yarmulke at Uri and Hanna Geller's wedding in 2001, watched by his mentor Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

ABUSE: RABBI BACKS JACKO

RABBI SHMULEY BOTEACH last night staunchly defended Michael Jackson over allegations that he abused 13-year-old cancer victim Gavin Arvizo early in 2003.

"I don't believe that was true. I was actually there that night with my family. We were staying in his apartment," the US-born rabbi told the Jewish Telegraph in an exclusive interview.

Speaking from his holiday base in Iceland, he insisted: "My impression was that Michael had that child round to impress me what he was doing for children with cancer."

Describing the "deep emotional bond" shared by himself and Jackson, Rabbi Boteach said there had never been a rift between himself and the self-styled King of Pop.

"When it's time to move on, it's time to move on," he told the Jewish Telegraph .

"Michael wouldn't listen to me any more."

Rabbi Boteach said he was referring specifically to his advice that Jackson should not be alone with children.

Rabbi Boteach described himself as Jackson's rabbi for two years, but the two became estranged when Michael continued to entertain children.

Rabbi Boteach and his family hosted Jackson for Shabbat dinners and the pop star twice accompanied him to shul.

He also used to "joke around" with Boteach's children.

Rabbi Boteach said: "I have sent condolences to his mother Catherine. I miss Michael. I mourn him and was saddened by his untimely passing.

"There was a deep affection between us and I cried when he died. We got along. We used to talk about things. We both believed in family and kids and G-d.

"But now the focus must be on the welfare of his children."

He added: "He was very devoted to children and particularly to his own.

"More than anything else, I helped him get his life together.

"I succeeded at first and got him to to do several lectures at Oxford and Carnegie. However, my influence was neutralised by him and other people."

That was around 2001, the year Jackson was best man at Uri Geller's renewal of his marriage vows under a chuppa, with Rabbi Boteach officiating.

Boteach declined an invitation to Jackson's 30th anniversary concert at Carnegie Hall.

"You'll notice," said Boteach, "that at the time our relationship ended his life went downhill very rapidly.

"I had to be very critical of him. After me, there was probably no-one with positive influence on his life.

"From the 30th anniversary concert onwards it was downhill."

Rabbi Boteach recalled how Jackson had sat in shul picking up the melodies and joining in the songs. "He liked them," he added.

What did Rabbi Boteach believe would be Jacko's legacy?

"It will be mixed," he said. "He celebrated the good, but you can't whitewash the not-so-good.

"He was secluded with children. He promised me he never would again, but he broke that promise."

Rabbi Boteach said he knew Jackson's children "extremely well. Their place is with their mother or grandmother".

He added that Debbie Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson's children, was "a wonderful woman".

He declared: "I've no idea if they were Michael's kids. If he said they were, I accept it."

Rabbi Boteach also maintained he was "not sure" Prince Michael and Paris were halachically Jewish, as has been suggested.

"I've heard that Debbie Rowe had a Reform conversion. I hadn't seen them in seven years."

Now, however, the legacy Jackson has left Rabbi Boteach has landed his former spiritual mentor with a quandary.

He has 30 hours of taped conversations which have never been published.

"They were for a book," explained Rabbi Boteach," but after Michael was arrested in 2003 I chose not to publish it."

Rabbi Boteach described it as "very emotionally raw material. It is too soon to decide what do do with it".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 01:52:28 AM »
This really proves nothing...

Sure I know who Shmuli Boteach is. This man is the 'rabbi to the stars'... His own fame has blinded him to who MJ really was. Im sure that MJ tried to think of himself as a normal human being but he was not quite there. I think it is humorous to watch him wear a Yarmulke, you know he looks like a woman in that photo and at first I was like "What is a woman doing putting on a kippah?"

Anyway, I don't need to look down on Shmuley... My opinion of him was already pretty low...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 01:52:58 AM »
He also had his oldest "son"'s hair bleached blond because he thought he looked "too Jewish" with his natural dark hair.